Chapter 6

Jungkook's POV

"You okay sir?" the man in the taxi asked and I nodded fixing my attention on the screen. This drive really felt like it was never going to end. I kept looking as my surrounding kept getting more and more hollow. The further we went the less people there were and suddenly the car stopped at a road. I handed him the money and cluelessly stood quickly typing "here" to the number. I quickly got a reply from the number "two blocks to your left, you can walk your way to that place"  I got the text and looked up the other address he sent me. I kept walking as I stumbled across a cemetery. This place was entirely vacant. Chills ran down my spine as I kept walking to the place I was supposed to. I landed on a little spot next to a grave. "Calista Evans"  there was a little tape recorder with a cassette in it, my tears struck to my throat as I began to listen what it had to make me hear. 

I froze to the ground as I heard the voice coming from the device. "HELP ME." and there was continuous voice of wailing. "Please save me he's going to kill me" and then screaming and the cassette stopped playing.

A man slowly started coming from the other side of the graveyard, he was tall, but I couldn't make out his face cause of the cloak he was wearing. He came near me and slowly pulled his knife out. I couldn't move anymore, I had the chance to run but I couldn't anymore. I tightly closed my eyes shut waiting for him to come and kill me.  I fell for it. I fell for the murderer's trap and now I had to pay the consequences. There was no avail in screaming cause nobody lived around this place. My body felt like it ran out of all the energy and would fall to the ground any second. I accepted the reality as tears started to run down my cheeks. There were so many things I wanted to do before I die but it was my own fault to get here... and I had to face this whether I liked it or not. 

"JUNGKOOK" I heard a man scream who was no other than taehyung, he looked at me with concern as he ran over to me, I could hear police sirens behind him , he didn't care for the police to come and arrest and straight up hugged me tightly as he started to cry.

"I told you not to go didn't I?" he said inbetween sobs as I muttered sorry. I was too overwhelmed to grasp anything that was going on. The man was no longer there. He probably had run away seeing the crowd of policemen forming. We got home. in complete silence, I couldn't process anything that was going on. I saw my phone ringing, I looked at it and gasped in disbelief, the same number was calling again. Taehyung took the charge and threw away the phone from the car. "We're done with this" he huffed looking at me. "You get a new phone and a new simcard. We're done with this" I nodded as we reached home. 

Life finally turned normal again. We got busy with our lives and I took extra shifts at work. I couldn't keep myself alone for too long anymore. The thoughts in my head would get too loud. Although taehyung offered to help me through this and call me often there were still times I couldn't help it but feel scared..and so lonely.

Why did my heart always tell me this wasn't over? I kept hoping this was just my imagination.