He broke into tears ending this and she hugged him tightly.

Mukthi realized wat she was about to do.  She was about to leave her abhi,  her family and not to forget her ladoos. Like manik said there are many options.  She has her ladoos now with her. she could have adopted a child and nourish him forever in her life if she need a baby on her own.  Y these thoughts didn't made her mind. She was also brought up by someone who are no where biologically related to her.  She was loved by someone from the age of 5 years unknown to her. If she was brought up with love and care,  y can't she love and take care of a child who has been abandoned by their family.

All these thoughts running in her mind. Abhi opened  the room followed by arya and jee. They entered, mukthi passed a smile to them much to their relief.

The trio left the room leaving them alone.

Abhi: so Mrs. Abhimanyu Murthy,  when are u going to search a new girl for me..? 

Mukthi signalled him to come to her and abhi went.

She punched him on his jaw.

Mukthi: Dare u look at any other girls,  I will smash ur head like a boil potato and will fry u Mr. Abhimanyu Murthy thakkar.

She hugged him tightly muttering numerous sry to him.

After that day,  everything  was falling in its places. 

Mukthi spend most of her time with her ladoos. 

The present day , it is Manan and Mannat's first birthday.

The whole mansion was in a hustle bustle,  Everyone are running here and there. 

Ishitha has arranged a Pooja in the house and there will be birthday party at night. 

The pooja room was decorated and everyone made their way towards the room

Khushi, Arnav,  navya, Cabir