CHAPTER 62

Recap: manan honeymoon... New year party at malhotra mansion
..................................................................

A new morning of a new year... Everyone was sleeping it was six in the morning...

Nandhu woke up by the sound of chirping birds...she opened her eyes n emerging sun rays hit her eyes making her shut for a second...she again opened her eyes slowly n looked at her ever charming hubby lying beside her hugging her too close as if she will run away if he leave her...

She tried to come out of his grip but couldn't... who can win over the monster...

She sighed n nudged him..

Nandhu: mani... Leave me..

Manik: ( sleepy tone)  arey shona.. Y u wanna wake up at midnight... Sleep bby

Nandhu to herself : midnight... Like seriously...

Nandhu again poke his shoulders : manii.. It's 6 in the morning... Leave me  ...u sleep na

Manik groaned n left her with a frown on his face ...she smiled at her victory n kissed his cheeks lightly...he smiled n slept turning to other side...

She went to do her daily chores n came out after bathing...

She got ready in Saree n looked at the clock  which shows its gng to b 8...she decided to wake her hubby which is now a difficult task for her. .

She went near his side n settled beside him...

Nandhu: Manik... Wakey wakey hubby... It's gng to 8...u shud get ready for pooja na..

Manik didn't budged, he pulled the duvet over him n turned to other side...

Nandhu looked at him with jaws open...

Nandhu pulled the duvet from him n again slapped his shoulders in order to wake him up from his beauty sleep...

Manik: nandhu... Plss yaar 5 mins...

Nandhu: no Mr.Malhotra...if u din wake up now no kisses for a week...

Manik still didn't get up... Nandhu looked angrily at him n decided to move out when she was pulled by a hand n she landed directly over him...

Soon he flipped their position n without any warning he placed his lips on hers n kissed her slowly...she was shocked at first but later responded to him..

Manik: bby... I have my own ways to get my kiss.. So don't try to blackmail me with that.. Mmmmm

Nandhu pushed him n stood beside the bed... That is when he noticed her standing looking extremely gorgeous in that Saree...

Manik pulled her by her waist...

Manik: wow... Mrs.Malhotra..looking soo gorgeous tdy

looking soo gorgeous tdy