chapter 13

Recap: manik arranged a surprise date fr nandhu...

_________--------------__________

Manik was continuously blabbering thinking that she din like that's the reason y she is crying...but he forget that his nandhu is crying in happiness

Nandhu P.O.V

Hw can someone love so much...he did everything to me...he still remember that i always wish fr a grand proposal in an isolated place with rose pathway n lightning all over the place n nw this set up of two table...wow it's amazing...indeed I m feeling like a princess...tears started to roll down my cheeks but I can't stop bcoz I m so happy...I can't imagine my life without manik...but he...he is a stupid he still thinks that I din like... N I m crying bcoz of that...stupid manik malhotra....aiyappaaa...he is nt giving any chances to explains...nw I don't hv a choice...

P.O.V Ends...

Manik P.O.V

I prepared everything fr her dream proposal... I know wt kind of proposal she want n I prepared everything according to that...she was smiling while coming...but then wt happen to her...I heard her sniffing...I was back hugging her n then I turned her towards my side...OMG nandhu she is crying...but y she is crying...she din like it...I asked her a lot of times but she din answer me...I was highly tensed seeing her tears n then I started blabbering that it's my fault n all...n suddenly my words were stopped by two petals which locked my lips ....I was in shock...

Manik P.O.V Ends..

Nandhu started kissing him slowly pouring all her love...she noticed that manik is nt responding so she back off...n see manik still standing in shock...

When she moved manik felt some emptiness in his heart...n then he came back to his sense n noticed that she stopped kissing him...

He move frwd with a smirk n held her hand while nandhu stood there blushing....

Manik bend on his knees n said...

Nandhini Murthy...I, Manik Malhotra promise u that from tdy onwards I will b ur protective shield ..I will protect u from all evil eyes...I will make sure that a single tear drop from ur eyes n that will b the last day fr the person who was responsible fr it....I promise u that I will respect u...I will never ever in my life will hurt u except during our own time...( Nandhu know wt he means so she stood there blushing. Nothing else)

Nandhu I want to b with u all the time like 24×7 ....I want to rise with u all my life....the first thing I wish to see in the morning is ur beautiful face. The morning will begin fr me only by ur beautiful smile...I want to hide in ur long hairs which is a heaven Fr me...I want us to intertwine our fingers n walk through pathway through out our life...I want u to carry our bby in ur womb...I want u to b daughter to my mom...nt a daughter in law...I want u to b a strict gf of my dad....I want u to b always choti, bby doll,pari,cutie fr my frnds....I want u to b the mother of my children.. I want to grow old with u...I want u to be my side forever... hamesha....nandhini Murthy...I want u to b the only queen of my heart n I want u to rule my world....i want u to trust me completely whatever the situation may b ...So yes....I m madly deeply irrevocably in love with u....I LOVE U PRINCESS....hamesha😍😍😍😍😍😍

So my bby girl will u be my girlfriend????

Nandhu was standing num...she don't know hw to react...she immediately bend down n sat on the knees opposite to him...

Mani I don't know wat to say...u made me feel like a princess indeed...mani I want to grow old with u with all my love ....I can't live without u nt fr even a second...so whenever u go fr some meeting out of station, u need to take me along with u...pls ( he nodded immediately n smiled listening to her ) n I want u to complete me...only u...I hv said already that U R MINE ONLY MINE ....no one can dare to see u...I will b the best daughter to mom n a lovable gf to my bf n I will b the mother of ur child will all my pleasure...I know u will always respect me....I know hw much u love me n manik I want to say nw that MR.MANIK MALHOTRA...I M NOTHING WITHOUT U...I WANT U TO LOVE ME FR ALL MY SEVEN LIVES....I LOVE U MANI....I LOVE U SOO MUCH...HAMESHA....