CHAPTER 33

Recap:a leap of one year... manik's formal behaviour with Nandhini....

.................................................................

Nandhini P. O. V

Wt is happening around me....the place which is always filled with laughter is looking like a grave yard now... N amma told that many things hv changed..wt is that mean... Did I m missing something..Is there anything I need to know... Did I made a mistake by leaving him...y Manik is behaving like this with me....arggggg my mind is gng to blast...ufff... Idea.  I will go n ask Amma abt that...

P. O. V ends..

Meanwhile at Malhotra Industries..

Manik was sitting in his cabin with closed eyes..  Ties hanging down.. Shirts button open n tucked out...

MANIK P. O. V

U shudnt Hv done that dad... I loved Nandhu with all my heart n I m still....everyone knows wt she mean to me but Wt u did... U never believed me... I can understand that u love her but who gave u the right to question on my love....i love her to that extent that I let her go... I m happy that she don't know anything happened here n I wish she shud nt know....the moment I saw her on mansion looking ethereal on that traditional wear... I sensed that I got my breath back...  I just want to hug her tight n hide her completely in me....i feeling like kissing her with all my love to no extent...but something stopped me... I reacted formally with her... I know Wt she might Hv felt that time.. She was irresistible that time.....i was controlling myself not to hold her soft hands when we r sitting beside for breakfast...

I wish I can change everything dad.. I wish... But I can't.. Y u din trust me dad.. U trusted that bloody photograph n u questioned my love...

Flashback:

2 months after Nandhu admission...

Raj was sitting in the hall thinking abt something deeply n worried n Manik was working in his laptop...

A courier guy came n handover a parcel to Raj... Raj was shocked to see the picture...

It was manik lying with the girl naked in a bed.. There are so many pictures in different angles like legs entwined n all...

Seeing this Raj was totally frustrated n shouted manik name in anger...raj was already worried about Nandhu n this thing add fuel to his anger n Manik n everyone came down...

Seeing Raj everyone was afraid..

Raj din say anything... He slapped Manik hard n that's it...raman ishu n nyo move forward n Manik was looking at him with tear eyes...

Raman: what the hell Raj... Hw dare u slap him..

Raj: toh Kya Karun...see this..

He throws the pictures on Manik face n everyone are shocked n even Manik too...

Manik looked at Raman who was thinking something..

Manik moved to him with tears in his eyes...

Manik: heroo

Raman: manik... Who might Hv done this

Manik looked at him in shock.. N so all

Raj: what r u asking Raman... Who might Hv done this... Matlab u can't see that truth in this picture

Raman: shut up Raj... Not a word against my boy... He is gem... N u srsly believed this bloody photographs..n who gave u the right to slap him... He was broken already n u guys are dng it again n again