The doctors made their way out after hours and said both are out of danger. 

Doc: Mr. Malhotra, Mr. And Mrs Abhimanyu are out of danger now. But

That "but" created a fear in everyone. Negative thoughts were running in their mind and they never imagined that worst would happened to them.

Doc : Mrs. Murthy has so many internal injuries in her stomach and.... Sry to say this,  she has very low chances of getting concieved in future ...

And they left,  leaving everyone in a world without oxygen, that's how they felt at that moment.

All gasped hearing the info. Did they ever thought that their daughter,  best friend, sister will suffer like this.

Days started passing, Abhi and mukthi was getting better day by day. They both don't know the impacts of accident.

After a month of that accident,  manik informed Abhi about mukthi condition and consoling him was difficult for Manik and Aryaman. They both made him understand that mukthi needed him the most.

Everyone hide this news from mukthi for a while till her condition get better.  It was manan and Mannat 6th month, Mukthi was always with them, they made her smile always.

She started loving kids and when she wants to be mother, God snatch that rights from her. 

She started speaking to Abhi about her wishes of being a mother , abhi alwys refuse her saying tis is not the right time or quit the topic by any excuses.

After some days mukthi become frustrated with his behavior and they a huge fight where Abhi yelled at her for stopping this topic forever.

Mukthi got doubt in his behavior , bcoz he was alwys fond of baby. Even he loved manan and Mannat to the core. Suddenly, all the past events started running in her mind, she got doubt and she took her post accident reports. 

Her whole world crushed into pieces. She was disheartened,  she feel defeated to be in this world,  her own parents disowned her, when she want to be perfect mother ,she failed to give birth. Is this her fate?  Did she really deserve to live?  Would it be better if she leaves the earth?

All negative and evil thoughts crossed her mind. At the heat of moment, she took a knife and cut her wrist.

Abhi came back realizing his behavior and the scene infront of him shooked him to the max.  He saw her with blood all over around her and paper scattered. This is the worst nightmare which he never wanted to witness in his entire life. 

He shouted for Raman and lifted mukthi in his arms. He was blaming himself for his behaviour towards her,the way he yelled at her. Tears were unstoppable and soon they reached the hospital. Doctors treated her wound and shifted her to ward. She was looking pale, devasted, betrayed by her fate.

She opened her eyes and diverted her look from Abhi to corner of the room.

Abhi started crying in her arms and she couldn't control her emotions. She cried and asked for forgiveness for not giving him Wat he deserve. She was blabbering continously and when said she will leave him and he can marry someone, Abhi slapped her hard and left the room.

Manik was witnessing everything. After abhi left,  Manik entered the room and mukthi started wailing more seeing him

Manik: Chup Ek dum chup..wat have u done mukthi. U seriously think Abhi will leave u after this. U know how devasted he was. He was struggling with his own life seeing u in that condition. He was never so outspoken person, but he loves u more than anything in this world. Wat happened to u mukthi,  where is our lady bheem. This is not our lady bheem. She always fight with her life,  she respects her life,  Wat u think,  suicide is not the only a option in a life. Do u think he can live without u,  did u think about him before taking that stupid knife in your hand,  did u think about me, did u think about  our parents,  arey didn't u think about ur ladoos atleast. Wat will I tell them when they search for their mami, if u r not around. Are they not ur children mukthi.  Do u really need one ?  u took a drastic step in ur life bcoz u can't give birth. Mukthi we are living in 21st century, neither ur husband nor us gonna judge u for this. We r always with u.  There are many options Bacha. This is not the only thing left. Pls don't scare us like this..