Authors Note

Hello everyone,

thank you so much for continuing to read this book and leave comments and reviews.

I wanted to let you all know why I have been so MIA:

When I began writing this book I was 12 years old. The grammar needs A LOT of work but right now I am in the process of editing all of the chapters.

This book does have a sequel (that is already finished but not edited) and it will have a third book as well.

This book has been published since 2012 and now 10 years later I'm back trying to bring my vision to life as I have learned a lot more about writing in the past decade. I really need to go back to the chapters that I started to edit a few years ago as I still see a few mistakes, but those will be edited shortly as well.

I am now a mother of two beautiful babies, my daughter is now three and my son is almost two. Life has been very chaotic, but I am slowly but surely grabbing it by the jugular and taking back my control. 

But I will be back to writing soon. I am also an artist, and my main passion is my music & that's also a reason why I took a break from this. (A song I did with my friend is at the top if you want to listen)

I hope you all understand, please don't worry the book will be back soon.

Thank you again. And remember, All lives can't matter until black lives do. New chapters soon. ❤️

-Kendra