Chapter 32 Hostile Demon Maid

Start from the beginning

Rad: tch.

Korivian had enough for conversation and prepares to attack. The Tactic monster ambush from behind our team and they notice it quickly.

Azura: an ambush, from behind.

Akia takes action and quickly slicing every lesser monsters.

Korivian: grrr.. 'where all my monsters at?'

*Boom 3x*

Celestia: what was that sound?

Meanwhile

On The Other Part of the City, I was Drunk, killing all demons with a Impact Grenade Launchers with large explosion Radius with 100% aimbot predict shot.

Addon: Sligwolf's Grenade Launcher.

Kayden: *Slurred* gonna kill you and I'll keep killing you and I'll never, cause you're onna be dead and then im gonna kill you. *burp*

Each Kills Chances are 0.25% Drops Bonus Ducks.

BONUS DUCKS!!

10 of them dropped.

Kayden: oh *burp* must be my lucky day eh?

I Grab all bonus ducks.

Ducks Collected: 4096

The Demons looked his own fallen kind.

Demon: Who Killed by Brother?!

Kayden: It was me!

The Demon's looked at me.

Demon: it was you?!

Kayden: Yes!, I Did it Like This: BOOM! *Shoot Single pipe directly at the demon's head*

On Contact, It Explode along with 3 demons.

Kayden: Woop! dee doo!

Then I Drink another booze.

Kayden: That's a Joke lads.

Back to The Center Of The Town.

Korivian: ugh, anyway that doesn't matter, it only matters if all humans will die in my hands, ill get even stronger and I'll become a new Demon General. now, I Shall Spray all of your blood!

Korivian's Fingers Turn into a large Sharp demonic claws.

Azura: here it comes, get ready!

Korivian Strikes First by dive down Directly at Azura, Azura quickly think and jumps high and going for the stab on her wings. Korivian avoided easily and position quickly and ready her Close Range Demonic Fire Breath.

Azura: *Gasp*

Sylvia cast a magic on azura by pushing her away on different direction with Wind Blast. Azura crashed on empty barrels.

Azura: ow.

Korivian: hmph!, i guess mages are quite annoying to deal with.

Korivian glares at Elysia, Sylvia and Teressa, Then She Proceed to Deal with Mages First by Flying Straight with unpredictable speed.

Rad: I Won't let you!

Rad Tries to Slash on Korivian, She dodged it easily with the quickest speed and she gave him a evil smirk on rad.

Korivian: Too slow..

Rad: Elysia! Sylvia! Teressa!

Akia: Shadow Blink!

Akia Teleport next to Korivian and tried to slice her wing, she dodge quickly again and Korivian slice her Stomach.

Akia: GAAHH!!!