53✖ going nowhere

Elsy's pov

Elsy's pov

"Oh my god look at this house." I smiled at how beautiful the houses in Brentwood were.

"Eh yeah its cool." Oscar shrugged.

I shook my head and rolled my eyes as i tried parked the car.

There was an open house today and of course I wanted to view it.

"Grab Juliette." I instruct him.

"Bossy." He muttered under his breath as he pulled her out of her carseat. "Cmon princess."

Lately Oscar and I haven't been seeing eye to eye with this whole moving to Brentwood thing.

He has been shitting on my idea for weeks now. Its pissing me off. Usually im very patient with others. But i'm at my peak.

"I doubt this is in our price range." He shook his head as he followed me inside the house.

The realtor was currently giving another family a tour of the house so we just stayed to ourselves and looked around.

It was a three bedroom house with two stories. I loved it. There was a pool, a nice backyard, i could get Juliette a pet when she's older. We have an extra room for another baby. This could honestly be a forever home if we wanted to.

It was obviously very pricey. Its fucking Brentwood for crying out loud. But my boutique business has really been getting me places. My sister's and i have been getting into expanding the business to wholesale as well.

"I'm not sure about this." He let out a sigh.

"We haven't even gotten to look upstairs yet. You're not even giving it a chance!" I rolled my eyes at him as i took Juliette from him as we walked to the backyard.

"Dont talk to me like that in front of those gringos." He stormed after me.

"Then dont act like an idiot." I shrug.

"Elsy! You act like we shit money. How do you expect us to live here without killing ourselves for it?"

"I'm not saying this has to be the house! But you're being so close minded about this whole thing! Why do we have to live in Freeridge all our lives? Why cant we want more for ourselves? For Juliette?" I sigh in frustration. And now Juliette was crying because we were raising our voices.

"See what you did?" He let out a laugh.

"Oh enough with that shit Oscar." I teared up as i stormed off and walked back to the car.

"Elsy!" He chased after me as I put Juliette back in her carseat.

"I thought you wanted to look for a house." He said with so much sarcasm.

I stayed silent the whole care ride back to his house.

"You staying?" He cleared his throat awkwardly.

"To be honest Oscar... no."

Thats when he was getting irritated.

"What now?" He groaned.

"Look... i'm not saying you have to move with me to Brentwood. If you dont want to then thats fine. We can just switch off with Juliette."

He just stayed silent. He seemed really confused.

"But as for us... we might as well end this relationship now. I came back for you to see if you were ready to grow up and realize family is first. But clearly being a gangster is more important then having a safe environment for you daughter. If you wanted to become a family then moving would be a no problem. But it is a problem. And i'm done with the fighting, the bullshit.... im seriously done Oscar." I wiped my eyes as i stared into his dark brown eyes. "I'm ready to settle down and be a happy family."

"You act like we cant do that here." He laughed.

"You know why we cant do it here Oscar." I pouted.

—sweeteasaint

Unfortunately this book is coming to an end very very soon. I kind of forgot about it. But i love it dearly:)

 But i love it dearly:)