42✖say sike rn

Elsy's pov

"So when the fuck were you gonna tell me!" Oscar shouted as we arrived to my apartment.

"I was going to tell you! You didnt give me the chance." I let out a sigh as he followed me into the apartment.

I gave my daughter the medicine then handed her a bottle of milk and took her to her bed.

"What? That makes no sense!"

"I tried talking to you. Then you went on this whole rampage about how you don't need me coming back into your life. So i decided to not drag you in."

"Are you serious?"

"Well what else do you want from me?" I groaned.

"I want an explanation! Since when were you pregnant!"

"Since i left. I found out the same day i found Amanda's chonies in the car."

"I didnt cheat."

"I know that now Oscar. But in that moment i found out i was a mother. I wasnt going to put her through what i did when i was younger. So i left. I'm sorry." I teared up.

"So you raised her all by yourself?" He looked at me.

"Well i'm trying." I smiled at him as he looked at her pictures on the fridge.

" I smiled at him as he looked at her pictures on the fridge

"Whats her name?" Oscar teared up.

"Juliette..." i smiled.

I named her after the doctor who practically saved my life. Juliette and i both almost didn't make it until this doctor came in.

"She's beautiful, Elsy." He sniffled.

"I know." I wiped my tears.

"I'm sorry." He pulled me into a hug.

"From now on.. i wanna be involved in her life."

—spookysblock