50✖repeat

Elsy's pov

Elsy's pov

"Yeah no thanks." I laugh as Alo begged me to go to the Santos party.

"Girl you have to go! Aren't you and Spooky back together? These putas are still thirsty from when you left. You have to come." She pouted.

"But i dont know if this is my thing anymore. I havent been to a party since i left freeridge two years ago." I laugh nervously.

"Come on Els! Juliette is staying at your mom's and you have nothing to do tonight anyways." She smirked at me.

"Well i was planning on going down to the warehouse-"

"No! Stop working! Its a Saturday night. The cholos are out. You need to have some fun." She tossed a few outfits at me.

I think the main reason i wasnt trying to go was because i dont know if i want a reminder of my past. I feel like i grew from this and im not the same person i was 2 years ago.

"Ayeeeee lets do another one!" I pour Alo and I another shot.

"Girl slow down." She crinkled her nose at the last shot we took.

"Oh cmon." I laugh as i look over at her mans Vincent.

"Oscar is looking for you." He gestured to Oscar who was standing like a loner with a beer in his hand.

I nodded my head as i poured myself another cup and walked over to Oscar.

"Having fun?" I smile at him as he nodded his head.

"Im just tired." He leaned against the wall. "You?"

"Yeah... ive been taking a few shots to try and loosen up." I laugh as i sip nervously.

"If i tell you something you promise you wont get mad?" He bit his lip nervously as he looked down at me.

"Oscar when people say that it never ends well." I let out a sigh as he closed his eyes for a split second.

"Whats up?" I raise a brow as he got silent.

"Sooo um....."

"Heys guys." We both turned our attention to Amanda who walked past us with the biggest grin on her face.

I taken aback at first but damn. Are you serious?

It felt like i was going back in circles again.

"Yeah im leaving." I set my drink down at the nearest table.

"What? No babe you cant." He stopped me.

"Well i dont wanna be here! Why the fuck is that bitch here?" I glared at her from across the party.

"She wanted to talk to you." He explained as he tried to comfort me. But i dont think putting your hands on someone's ass is comforting when your mad.

"I dont wanna hear her sorry ass apology. I want her to leave!" I raise my voice.

"Just hear her out." He spoke gently.

"Dont tell me you accepted her apology." I looked at him in disbelief.

"I just wanna move forward." He let out a sigh.

"She fucked us over! And you expect me to forgive her? Dont forget shes the reason Juliette had no idea who you were until a fee months ago."

"Yeah i get that. But cmon Elsy. Its the past."

"Oh bullshit. Shes just here to annoy me. And its working." I push past him.

"Elsy!"

"Fuck off." I shout as i storm off to my car.

"Oh what? So now you're mad at me?" He grabbed my hand.

"Uh yeah. You forgive people too easily. You think everybody has good intentions and thats how people fuck you over." I snap at him as i push his hand away.

"Elsy..."

"Don't you get it Oscar! All of a sudden im back and now she wants to come back! What a coincidence!" I spoke with sarcasm as i struggled to find my car keys.

At this point i was irritated with the world. First Amanda and now i cant find these car keys!

"Lets just go back inside." He tried to calm me down.

I was so frustrated my keys were lost in my bag.

"Ugh!" I screamed as i frustratedly kicked the side of my car and just had a meltdown.

"Hey." Oscar grabbed me and pulled me in for a hug as i cried.

"Im not doing this again Oscar." I let out a tired sigh.

I did not come back here to repeat the past.

Things are different. And i refuse to let toxic people from the past to fuck me over again.

—spookysblock

Honestly wtf. PEOPLE DONT KNOW HOW TO USE EMOJIS