12✖idc

Elsy- you're my person 💞❤️120

❤️120

Alondra- i love you❤️

Amanda- you guys are so cute. We need to hang out soon!
Javier- @/ amanda hahaha for what? So you can take her next man?
Cesar- taco man snapped😯
Elsy- no drama plz
Javier- @/ amanda you're lucky elsy is nice but im not. You dont want the smoke
Amanda- @/ javier ok stop getting caught up in our business
Javier- hahaha why? You were all caught up in Elsy and oscar's
Elsy- its fine!! Seriously. What oscar and i had didnt mean shit. Its over. Lets move on
Oscar- yall childish
Elsy- okay hypocrite ^

Vincent- wow alo looks fine asff. You also killin it elsy🔥

Javier- hot tamales.

I.Go.By.Ruben- wow adopt me
Jamal.turner- and me!!!

Dante- damn 😩😩

Elsy's pov

Its been a week since Oscar tried talking to me at the Taqueria.

He's mad trippin if he thinks ima let him talk to me.

I've tried my best to avoid the two.

Its hard to do that at parties.

But quite frankly i refuse to let those bitches stop me from having fun.

If i see them at a party oh fucking well. I guess they can see me living my best life.

"Damn Elsy." Alo laughed as i shook my ass on her.

"Damn Elsy. You just stole my girl like that?" Vincent glared at me.

"Sorry." I laugh.

Oscar's pov

Once i noticed Elsy going to refill her cup i thought it was the perfect chance to clear the air.

"Can we please talk?" I stood behind her.

She turned around slowly and sighed. "I dont know what else there is to talk about." I shake my head.

"Please Elsy?" I pouted.

"Fine. But after this we arent talking about it anymore." She groaned as she followed me to my room.

I shut the door behind her so the music wouldn't interfere.

"So what is it?" She glared at me as i patted the open spot on my bed.

"Im not sitting." She was all serious.

Okay. I let out a sigh.

"I dont know why i chose her." I shook my head. "I've always wanted you."

Thats when Elsy walked up to me and slapped me across the face. "Stop." She demanded.

"You know exactly why you chose Amanda. Stop acting like your confused. You chose her because theres something she has that i dont. I get it! Now stop rubbing it in my face." She yelled.

I held my cheek in pain.

"No. I've always wanted you. But the guys they kept making me feel like i had to pick Amanda." I cried.

"No. You're a grown ass man Oscar. Nobody made you do shit. You chose her because you wanted to." She shook her head.

"All those times i told you how i felt. Those times you told me how you felt. They were all for nothing." She looked at me broken.

"It doesn't have to be for nothing." I stood up and held her hands.

"No." She pushed my hands away and backed up.

"You chose her. Shes happy. You go be with her. You lost your chance with me." She let out a depressing sigh before walking away.

—spookysblock

We all need a javier in our lives.

He turned into a savage in this book.