You get hurt

inspired from me dislocating my knee and the Sydney show lol (I miss tour :/)

I could see ruels blonde hair flopping around as he tried to sneak around the venue trying to find me. I kept quiet and made sure not to move from my position behind the drum set on stage
"Yyy/nnnn" he sings my name out as he begins to walk out the main doors and to my luck.. I sneeze.
Instantly, Ruel turns around and darts for the stage. He manages to jump up and I jump to my feet, preparing myself to run away as I ran out of ammo.
"Ruel." I warn him as he lifts his nerf gun and aims it towards me.
I dodge the bullet and make a run for the curtains that lead back stage.
He chases me down various corridors and I spot a spare nerf gun on the table in the green room.
I ran as fast as I could, tripping in the process causing me to put my hands out to break my fall.
"FUCK." I yelled in pain as I clutched my wrist and clenched my eyes shut, trying to keep the tears back.
"Baby what hurts?" Ruel asked frantically as he ran up to me.
"My wrist." I cried. The tears had fallen down my cheeks as ruel sat me up so he could tend to my injury.
"NATE? JOEL? SOMEONE COME HELP!" He yells out, resulting in the team rushing in.
"Can you move it?" Michelle asks
I try to move my wrist but it only inflicts more pain, I cried harder as I shook my head.
"Call an ambulance." Ruel tells Nate as he holds me close to him.
"You're gonna be ok, baby. You're tough."
He assures me until the ambulance arrives and they take me to the hospital.
"Who's coming with her?" One of the paramedics ask.
"Me." Ruel said as he jumps in the back of the ambulance.
"No. You're performing." I tell him
"No. I'm going with you." He sits down and tells me
"No ruel. Go. Now." I firmly tell him
"I'm not leaving." He argues
"Yes. You. Are. Go." I tell him whilst laughing
due to the green whistle they administered
"I'm coming as soon as I'm done." He tells me before kissing my head
"Okie dokie ruley. Have fun singin' and dancin' or whatevaaaa." I giggle
"See you soon, baby." He gets out of the ambulance.
"See You later alligatorrrr." I use finger guns with my good hand before coco jumps in and the doors close.

Around an hour passed and the doctor came back with the results. I had broken my wrist, as expected. It was a clean and small break meaning no surgery was needed, just a plaster cast.
Half an hour later I was able to leave, Ruel and Nate picked coco and I up from the hospital.
"Hey bub." Ruel greets me with a kiss on the cheek
"Hey." I smile
"Woah, you're like Ironman." He smiles and I shake my head