Youre sick

Short bc I'm actually sick

Y/n pov.
Out of nowhere I started feeling dizzy and super nauseous, I get up from my bed and run to my bathroom as fast as I could, ignoring the dark splotches obstructing my vision due to the dizziness and getting up so fast.
I make it to the toilet and my face grows hot as I throw up. I push my hair behind my ears, trying to keep it out of the way.
After I finish throwing my guts up I sit back and groan. I hate being sick and I hate vomiting even more. One thing about me, when I'm sick I'm get super clingy (a/n: I get so clingy to my mum lol) I'm left home alone this weekend so I slowly make my way to my room and call Ruel.
"Hey bub, whats up?" He questions after picking up the phone.
"Well (who ever looks after you) aren't (/isn't) home and I'm sick. Can you come cuddle me?" I ask in a whiny tone
"Of course baby, I'm on my way. I love you."
"I love you too." I hang up the phone and groan once again.
Being sick sucks.

Ruels p.o.v
I was watching a movie when I got a call from y/n telling me she's sick and wants cuddles. Instantly I turned off the movie and grabbed my keys before heading to her house.
I use the key she gave me to let myself in and make my to her room.
"Hey baby." I greet her with a soft smile
"Hi." She groans.
Her face is pale and she looks like she hasn't slept in days, she's curled up in 3 blankets clenching her eyes shut.
"You really are sick. Huh?" I sit beside her on the bed and rub her back through the blankets softly. She simply hums in return and pats the blankets signalling for me to lay in bed with her. Before I make myself comfortable I grab a bucket and a glass of water, I place the bucket on the floor next to her and put the glass on the bed side table.
"There. Now you don't have to race to the bathroom when you throw up." I tell her and settle down in the bed. Instantly, she curls up to me, resting her head on my chest. I play with her hair until she falls asleep.

I wake up to y/n pushing herself off my chest and reaching for the bucket. I hold her y/h/c hair back as she releases the contents into the bucket.
"Sshhh, you're ok. Let it out." I reassure her, knowing how much she hates vomiting.
After she's finished I get up and wash the bucket before returning and placing in its original place. Once again y/n cuddles me before we fall asleep once again.

________________
A/n: ok so I wrote this purely because I'm sick and my boyfriend couldn't care less lol
I guess an imagine will have to do instead