Video games lead to tickle fights

Y/n POV
I was laying in bed scrolling through Instagram, Ruel had been playing fifa for a few hours now. I had decided to let him play in peace, well... apart from telling him to stop yelling and swearing
"HARRISON, FUCK OFF YOU ASSHOLE." He had screamed into his head set "RUEL, WATCH YOUR MOUTH." I had yelled from the bedroom.

After hours of ruel playing fifa and screaming at his friends I began to grow bored, I slowly walked downstairs to try and convince ruel to give me his attention.
"Ruel, come cuddle." I whine whilst bending down to his place on the couch and slowly bringing my hands down from his shoulders to his chest. "Later love, We just started another game." He told me, placing a kiss on my arm.
I kissed his cheek and buried my face into his neck. In this position I was able to hear Harrison in ruels headset, asking ruel to say hi. "Harrison said you smell and he can smell you through the mic." Ruel lied and giggled as I leaned towards the mic and said a simple "hey." They go back to playing and I begin to grow bored again. I slowly walk around the couch and place myself on his lap ruel gives me a weird look, I smile in return. "Bubs I'm bored, get off that stupid game and do something with me." No response. I begin to play with his hair, blocking part of his view with my arms. "Yyyy/nnnnn" He continues to whine. I stop and get off his lap, placing myself next to him instead. An idea pops into my head, my hands began to creep up and tickle his sides. Ruel threw his controller in surprise and tried to escape my fingers running across his torso, ruels laughter caused me to laugh. He caught me off guard and pinned me to the couch after taking his headset off, "WAIT RUEL NO, DONT. PLEASE." My arms and legs began to fly around attempting to escape his grip yet it was useless, "WHAT DID YOU SAY?! TICKLE YOU MORE?!" He continued his actions before thinking of an escape route "I- I HAVE TO P-P- PEE, IM GOING TO WET M-MYSELF." I try to tell him, my laughter preventing me from being able to get my words out. I had hoped this would work, instead a cocky "whats the magic word?" Escaped his lips, "Ru- ruel is.... ruel is the b-best." What felt like torture had stopped "don't start what you can't finish little one." Ruel smirked. "You're lucky I didn't unplug the stupid thing."

Sorry this sucks :/