Nates niece

Requested
My parents are out of town and had arranged for me to stay with Nate for the weekend, of course I love him but I'm 17. I tried convincing my parents I'm old enough to be home alone but they wouldn't budge.

"Y/n, nates here to pick you up!" I hear my mum yell from downstairs. I throw a few more things into a bag and zip it up,
"Coming!" I run down the stairs and say goodbye to my parents, I then walk over to Nate and give him a big hug.
"You ready kiddo?" He asks
"Yeah, think so." I say starting to walk towards the front door, just as we step out the door I get my mum yelling for me.
"Y/n, behave. No stuffing around like last time." She sternly tells me
"Ok mum." I roll my eyes and begin to shut the door
"I mean it y/f/n" She tells me. I huff and make my way to nates car, I open the passenger door and make myself comfortable. I throw my bag in the back seat, Nate gets in and starts the car before speaking up.
"I've got to go do something at the studio real quick, do you want to come or do you want me to drop you off at my place?"
"I'll come, then you don't have to run around." I tell him.

After 20 minutes we pull up to the studio and head inside, I follow Nate into a room keeping quiet.
"Sit wherever, I won't be long." He tells me before walking off
I sit down and once again pull out my phone, minutes pass and I hear a door open once again. I'm faced with a tall and quite cute guy, around my age. We make eye contact and I look away, my cheeks start to heat up as I look back at my phone.
"Uh, hey? I'm Ruel." He greets me
"Hi, I'm y/n. Nates niece." I tell him with a smile
"Wait, you're the one that Nate told me about." He sits next to me. I give him a questioning look urging him to go on.
"Nate told me that last time you were with him you snuck out and tried to go to a party but you fell whilst climbing out the window and broke your arm. Right?"
My face goes red in embarrassment.
"Uh, y-yeah." I say
"It happens to the best of us." He jokes.
We are soon interrupted by Nate telling Ruel to go with him
"I'll be back." He tells me and I smile
Wow... he's cute

Ruels Pov
I open the door to the studio and my eyes meet a stranger. A beautiful stranger, around my age
We talk for a short while and I get lost in her eyes. I'm pulled out of my trance as Nate calls me to follow him,
"I'll be back." I tell her, she smiles and I walk away.
We go through some things and confirm a bunch of dates of release and I realise the time. I have to go and get ready for the festival, I tell Nate and he ushers me to leave.
"Ruel?" Nate asks and I stop in my tracks, I turn and nod my head.
"Maybe you could take Y/n with you. I'm sure she'd rather be there than here, we will meet you there ok?" I smile before telling him a quick ok, I walk to where y/n is sitting and smile at her state. She is lying upside down in the chair, she pulls herself up when she sees me and I laugh lightly.
"Nate suggested you come with me to the festival and the team will meet us there. I-if you want that is.." I ask nervously
"Yeah, ok." She simply replies before yelling out bye to Nate. Nate simply tosses his keys to her and she runs to his car to get a different outfit before running the keys back up to Nate. We get an Uber (because mr ruel don't have his p's yet lol) back to my place to choose an outfit for tonight after a while I pick something out
"Oh, you can get changed in here." I show her to the bathroom and she thanks me.

We Uber to the venue. And make my way back stage
"Name?" A young man asks me.
"Ruel." I tell him, the man looks at y/n and questions her
"She's my girlfriend, y/n" I tell him and she lets is both through.
"I'm sure if you said I was the managers niece he would have let me through." She giggles I nod my head and we wait for the others, soon it's time to go on and the others wait back stage.
-Time skip-
It's past midnight and we all start to head home. I run over to y/n as she is waking towards Nates car and I stop her.
"Y/N WAIT UP." I yell, she turns around and waits, I make my way to her and I get lost in her eyes once again.
"What's up?" She asks, casually.
"Could Uh.. could I maybe g-get your number or something?" I grow nervous but am quickly relieved as she takes my phone out of my pocket signalling me to unlock it, I do so and she takes it back. Typing in her number she passed it back and smiled, after a few moments we just stand there before Nate interrupts us.
"Alright love birds, thats enough." He laughs whilst getting in the car.
"Goodnight, Ruel." She kisses me on the cheek
"Goodnight, y/n."

________________________________
This is so bad, I'm sorry x