Chapter 43

The first song of the night was Everybody Needs Somebody to Love. I saw Riley over to the side. The ticket she gave me was fantastic, I was right next to the stage. There were two guys dress the same: black suit, black tie, black hat, black shoes, sunglasses and a white shirt. The song starts and the taller of the guys starts to talk.

We're so glad to see so many of you lovely people here tonight. We especially welcome all the representatives of Illinios' law enforcement community who have chosen to join us here in the Palace Hotel Ballroom...

What? I look around the place and see police officers. It had to be part of the show but I didn't know. Also I don't think we are in the Palace Hotel Ballroom. I watch and the little short guy starts to sing. I look over to where Riley was standing. I saw here playing and doing a little dance. She look like she was having a good time. I think she saw me because she winked at me. I'm so happy that we made up, I love her so much. At one point everyone got up out of there seats. I joined along. Then the shorter guy did a cartwheel. Then the crowd start to yell "You, you, you" over and over. Then the tall guy started to say something: You know people, when you find that special somebody, you gotta hold that man, hold the women! Love him, please him, squeeze him, please her! Signify your feelings with every caress, because it's so important to have that special somebody to hold, to kiss, to miss, to squeeze and please.

The crowd continue to yell, "You, you, you." But the words the tall man said is what I feel about Riley. Even though we haven't kissed yet. I missed her in the couple days between today and the fight. They played a couple more songs including Sweet Home Chicago. When they were done with the song, they started to move stuff around. They move the keyboard to the middle of the stage but still in the back. Then Riley came out with her trumpet in her hands.

"Before we play are last song of the night we like to introduce the group." said the keyboard player. He introduce them one by one. " and I'm Frank Jones." he said.

He didn't introduce Riley. "For the last song of the night we will be playing Jailhouse Rock. But we made this a piano and trumpet duet. So let me introduce to you are best player and are only girl player, Riley Tyler." Frank said. Then she walked on to center stage from where she was. The two of them started to play and Riley started to dance. The crowd started to go wild. When they were done, some of the crowd was yelling "RIley, Riley" over and over. They walked off the stage and the crowd started to leave. I wait in till everyone leaves to go meet her. I walk out of the place and see her walking towards me. I run to her and she puts her case down. I hug her very tight and she hugs me back.

"You were fantastic." I said.

"Thank you" she replied.

We jumped into her car and I ask her if we could swing by my place really quick. She looks at me weird but agrees. We stop by my place and I run inside. I grab my Hawks bag and throw some clothes in it. I run back outside and get back in the car. She sees my bag and smiles. She continues to drive back to her place. We got inside and she went to go change in her bedroom. I walked into the bathroom and change. I walked outside and sat down on her couch. She comes out of her room with her hair down and in her pjs.

"What took you so long?" I ask. She grabs a pillow from the chair and throws it at me.

"You! It's not easy get your hair like this after having a pound of hairspray in it." she said, flipping her hair.

"Okay, Sharp." I said joking around with her.

"Oh, Jonathan."

She jumps on to the couch and puts her head on my shoulder. I lay my head on top of hers.

"I miss this, I missed you." I said.

"I missed you too." she said.