Chapter 22

3...2...1, Hawks Win! Your Chicago Blackhawks beat the Minnesota Wild 3-2 in regulation. Special thanks to Protect A Bed...

For Pat Foley, Jud Widomen, Troy Murry and everyone else in the booth. I'm Riley Tyler saying good night from the United Center where your Hawks beat the Wild by a score 3-2.

I finish my shift and said goodnight to Pat Foley. He said goodnight back to me. I get in the car and my phone starts to go off. It was Jonathan.

Hey Riley. I was wondering if you wanted to come with me to a dinner with me some of the guys and there girls.

Sure, when and where?

Now and Chicago Cut Steakhouse.

I drove over to the steakhouse and I see Jonathan waiting outside the place. He comes over to me and gives me a hug. Which I was not expected. He takes my hand and leads me inside the place. I see some of the guys: Sharpie, Kaner, Keith, Hossa, and Seabrook. There were a couple girls, one of them was Abby. He takes me over the table and we sit down next to each other.

"Ladies, gentlemen, this is my friend Riley." said Jonathan, introduce me to the group. The girls were all sitting together on the side of the table I was sitting on. They each introduce me personally. There was Kelly: Keith's wife, Jana: Hossa's wife, Dayna: Seabrook's wife and Amanda: Kane's girlfriend. And of course I already knew Sharp's wife, Abby. The guys were talking about the game.

"So, how do you like Jonathan?" Amanda whispered to me.

"He is a very good friend." I whispered to her.

"Have you guys kissed?" she asked me and I think Abby heard cause she slapped Amanda in the shoulder.

"Amanda, she has probaly been in this town for less than two weeks. Also she said they were friends." said Abby.

"Sorry." said Amanda "But have you talk about being in a relationship?" 

"Amanda!"

"No we haven't." I said.

Abby told Amanda to knock it off. Jana asked me if I had any siblings and I told her I had 5 brothers. 

"Wow, that is a lot of brothers and you are the only girl?" asked Jana

"Yep"

We all talked for the rest of the night and I met the guys personal. I drove back home and went to bed with what Amanda said on my mind. 'Have you talk about being in a relationship?'