Preference

I'm getting a imagine ready, but I wanted to write this real quick.

Jax:

Jax has just gotten home, you and Abel were sleeping in your room. Abel has his arms wrapped around your next and had his legs laid across your belly. Jax walked into the room and stood there watching the two of you before taking his kutte and jeans off and sliding into bed with the both of you and pulling you closer.

Opie:

You had decided to go on a picnic with Opie, Ellie and Kenny. "Here eat this." You say holding up a spoon full of food to Opie's lips. You two keep eye contact as he eats the food he gave you.

Juice:

Juice was playing in his computer, he found some online game he had become addicted too. You wanted some attention from him. "Juice." You said, a pout on your face as he turns to look at you as you walk closer to him and move his arm from the table and climb onto his lap. "Oh baby." He said as you put your face in his neck and cuddled into him.

Happy:

"I want Chinese food." You whined to your husband as you both had gotten finished making love. "Call and order baby." He said, pulling you into his arms and placing kisses on your neck. "Can we cuddle first." You said, he chuckled and pull him close.

Tig:

"Hi daddy." You said as he had just gotten home. "Hey baby." He said walking over to you. You gently pushed his kutte off and hung it up in the closet. "What do you want from daddy?" He asked, you jumped up and wrapped your legs around his waist as you tangled your fingers in his hair.

Chibs:

You were in the kitchen, doing the dishes when you heard the front door open and many voices, you don't think you heard the motorcycles so you thought someone was in your house.  You grabbed the skillet and ran into the living room. You stood in a defense pose as you locked eyes on the guys, who looked at you with amused faces. "Oh, it's you guys." You said standing up straight and walked back to the kitchen. "What was that darlin?" Chibs asked walking into the kitchen. "I didn't hear the bikes." You said grabbing his face and pulling him into a kiss.

Quinn:

You were both in the clubhouse. He was talking to Happy. You had watched tik tok and you seen the one where the girls fell in front of their boyfriends to see their reaction to them being hurt. So you smirked and decided to try. While his back was turned, you pretended like you tripped and you started whining. "Ow." You made noises like you were about to cry, "what happened baby?" He asked, coming over to you with a worried and concerned voice. You whimpered, and he placed his hands under you arms and lifted you up, your legs wrapped around his waist and cuddled into him as he soothed you. Your eyes locked with Happy's as Quinn was bringing you to his dorm, he looked at you curiously, you smirked and winked at him. He chuckled and shook his head. "Are you okay my love?" Quinn asked setting you on his bed gently. But you weren't letting go, "don't let go." You whine and he chuckled but held on to you.