Chibs x reader

"Hey babies

"Hey babies." I say to my sons (Chris and Joey) as I walk into our home, today was the day before I would marry Chibs, The greatest man I've ever met.

"Hey mom." My son Joey said looking down, Chris sighed too and put down the controller.

"What's wrong my babies?" I say as I bend down infront of them.

"It's just, tomorrow, we know you love him. But we don't want to lose you." Joey said,

"We don't want you to get caught up in the new marriage you spend most of your time at the clubhouse without us." Chris said, my eyes stung with tears.

"No my babies. I could never forget about you guys. You two are the most important men in my life." I say as I grab their hands.

They look at me, "I won't marry him if you guys don't want me too, y'all opinion matters more to me

They look at me, "I won't marry him if you guys don't want me too, y'all opinion matters more to me." I say and Joey shakes his head, "no, we know how happy he makes you. We just don't want to lose you."

"You could never lose me." I say as I kiss both of their cheeks.

"Come on, let's go to dinner." I say as I grab my purse, they slip their shoes on and we go eat at our favorite restaurant.

"now I wanted to ask you two if you would walk me down the isle?" I ask and they smiled and nodded at me. "Of course!" Joey said, Chris nodded as he stuffed his face with a burger.
————

The next day, Gemma, Tara and Lyla took me to the clubhouse  to help me get ready. The boys went with the boys to get ready.

Once I had my dress on, my makeup was finished and my hair was curled, Gemma out my veil on.

"There's two handsome boys looking for you." Tara says, I smile and nod, she sends them into the room.

Once they see me, they gasp, "you look beautiful mom." Chris says as he kisses my cheek.

"You really do." Joey said as he kissed my other cheek.

"It's time." Lyla said, I smile and nodded again before taking a deep breath and walking out of the room.

We get to the doors to go outside,

"You ready mom?" Chris says, I nod and link my arms with them.

I hold my flowers in the same hand linked to Chris.

We walked down the isle, and as soon as I laid eyes on Chibs his eyes teared up, as did mine.

We got to the end and my boys kiss my cheeks before I handed Lyla my flowers and grabbed Chibs hands.

"We have vows of our own." I say,

Chibs went first,

"So I don't think I've told anyone this, much less Y/N, so here it goes. That night we met, I was set up on a blind date by Tara. And then I saw you, and I stood the other girl up. And to this day I've never even bothered to think of who she was. Now, one night you asked me what is it that I love about you now, so I'm going to start with the obvious, I love the mother that you are. And I love how you are STILL the most beautiful women in any room. And I love how you you have taken in my family as your own. I'm going to take care of you and my boys now. So baby, I promise to treat you as good as my leather and ride you as much as my Harley." He said and everyone laughed.

"Chibs, when we met, I had just gotten out of a horrible relationship that left me feeling worthless, and the worst mother in the world. But I did everything I could to make sure that we had everything. Meeting you was the most unintentional thing that could happen, the night that we met I was just working at the bar, and here you came, you sat on a stool and talked to me for hours, even though you had girls coming  at you. I love you and the boys."

"By the power infested in me I pronounce you married, you may kiss the bride." He says and Chibs pulls me over to him by my face and softly kisses me.

"Come here." He said to my sons, they walked over and hugged Chibs.

I smiled as everyone stood up and cheered.

"Party time!" Chris yelled, we laughed and walked back to the clubhouse. I changed into a more casual dress and joined everyone.