Sons of Anarchy cast x reader

You were on the show as Gemma and Clay's daughter. (Made up character)

The show started when you were just five years old, and when the show ended, you were 19.

You kept in contact with most of the cast like Charlie, Maggie, Katey, Ron, Kim, Theo, Tommy, David and many others.

But your fast lived life ended as you were out with your friends one night.

You guys were walking around LA when y'all were getting mugged,

And you were the first person they went after, after you were shot they ran, and there was nothing your friends could do because they shot you in the head.

Soon the whole world knew about your death and it was taking a toll on everyone.

That night everyone was posting pictures of you with them and tweeting.

CharlieHunam: it breaks my heart having to say goodbye to someone you haven't seen in over ten years, it's sad what this world has come too. Rest Easy Y/N.

MaggieStiff: we've watched you grow up into the fabulous women you became to be. We love you. RIP! ❤️

TheoRossi: miss you 😭❤️ My little sidekick.

KateySagal: we are gonna miss you babygirl... it's sad that this is what came to be. Rest Easy Y/N.

TommyFlanagan: my heart breaks, as we said goodbye to a beautiful addition to the SOA family. Rest Easy up there baby.

KimCoates: it's so sad thinking back to how young you were when we all met you, we fell in love with you darling. Rest Easy sweet heart.

DavidLabrava: Saying goodbye to you is the hardest thing we've had to do. I've known you since you were five years old, you've taught me a lot of things that a girl at your age should have never known, patience, and to give love to those who need it. This will not be an easy thing for any of us to get over.... not in a million years did we ever think of this.... Rest Easy Babygirl.

Ron, Kurt, and others just posted pictures of them with you with sad emojis and rest Easy sayings with the comments disabled.