Happy Lowman

You were a widow, and you had been for two years, the thought of moving on made you feel guilty. You know you probably should begin to move on, but the ring on your left finger brought thoughts to your head. 

But that didn't stop Happy from trying, he liked you, a lot. You were slowly falling in love with him. Everyone knew that, the guys knew it. Your mom knew it. It was obvious. 

Your dead husband visited you while you were sleeping, Happy laid next to you. He had been spending the night recently, not that you minded. It kept your mind off of your dead husband while you were awake. 

tonight, was the last dream you would have of him. 

"H/N, what are you doing?" You ask as you step closer to him. "It's time Y/N" He said as he grabbed your hands, but it didn't feel warm, it felt cold. "time for what?"  you ask, staring up at him, he looks down and starts messing with the ring on my finger. "Let me go. He loves you, He will make you safe, I can't thank him more for that." He said, before slowly letting go of your  hands. 

He turned around and slowly started to vanish from your  sights. you  woke up with a start. Your  eyes had tears in them, You  looked down at your left hand and stared at the ring. With a heavy sigh, you turn and see Happy not laying next to you, but the smell of coffee coming into your bedroom.

You stood up and walked over to the dresser and opened the top drawer,  your hands searching around and stopping once your hand lands on a small black box. You walk over to your bed and sit down, you open the box and close your eyes for a little bit before pulling the ring off of your finger and placing it back in the box, the diamonds shine back at you before you close it. Letting a smile fall onto your face as you put the box back in the drawer.

You walked out of the room, making your way down the hall and to the kitchen. Seeing as the guy you had been falling in love with was sitting at the table, cleaning a gun and drinking coffee.

"Hey." you say making myself a cup of coffee. "Hey." He says, "are you hungry?" you ask opening the fridge, "Kind of." He answered, You nodded and  pulled out some eggs and butter. 

You made the both of you some eggs before sitting at the table, handing him his plate. He thanks you and begins to eat. 

"you took your ring off." He said, now noticing your bare finger. "Yeah, I figured it was time." you say giving him a smile. 

Later, he was about to go to the shop, "I'll be back later." He said putting his kutte on. You nod, standing by the door, shutting it when he walked outside, but going to the window and watching till he rode away. 

While he was gone you took the time to take down the pictures of you and your husband, and then packed his clothes. your plan  was to bring them to the homeless shelter. You folded the clothes and put them in boxes. Putting them in your car as you went. You dropped them off, and went back home. 

When you got home, you seen Happy's bike in the driveway. You walked inside to see him looking around confused inside your bedroom. "What happened to all his stuff?" He asked turning to me, "I brought it to a homeless shelter." you  say, sitting on the bed. 

"are you sure your ready?" He asked sitting next to you, you nodded and grabbed his hand. "Happy, you're the only man I know who would stick around with someone who just lost their husband. You are the sweetest man i've ever met. And i'm happy to tell you that I am in love with you. And I want to know if you want to know if you would like to move in?" you ask, staring up at him with hopeful eyes. He stared down at you and then gave a faint smile, he grabbed your waist and pulled you up to kiss him deeply.