10~peircing pt.2

Hey guys! I hope your day is going well so far,and if it isn't you can always talk to me.you aren't bothering me,even if we have never spoken,you can always reach out and talk to me because I'm here listening ❤️Also I want to let you know that I will be making a lot of updates now!Ive gotten myself together,and I'm pretty happy now.I am going to try my best to make long,interesting chapters that you will enjoy 😊

_____________________________

~Marinette's POV~:

That brat Lila ,oh I hate her so much

She makes me sick...

Literally

(Lol I feel you sista ,she really does that to people)

Ohhhh I have a great plan

I'm going to make her jealous

_____________________________

Nobody's POV:

Marionette smirked.She looked at Elizabeth,and whispered in her ear
"I have a plan,we're going to make them jealous ,well mostly Alya but you know".

Elizabeth smiled in excitement .

"Count me in" she said faintly so nobody could hear.

Lila looked back to see the girl she despises ,with another girl besides her.

"Those snobs!Why are they here,Aren't they too poor to even afford this food " Lila thought to herself.

Than Alya and Lila saw marinette and Elizabeth walking towards them.

"Omg hey ,I didn't think I would run into you two ,I didn't want to either.Anyways what brings you two here"Marinette said with a firm face that said I don't like you.

"We should be asking you that too" Lila snarled.

"Well me and my best friend have plans,and we're just getting something to eat before we get there " The bluenette said smiling at Elizabeth,staring at Alya with the corner of her eye.Alya turned red when she was either mad,sad or embarrassed,Only marinette knew that,and she saw her with red splotches over her neck and chest.

"W-well me and Lila are going to the amusement park,right Lila" she said clutching onto Lila's arm with a strong grip.

"Sounds Fun" Elizabeth said with a blank expression and a sarcastic voice.

"Well our order is here,so were going to get going now,bye" Alya said grabbing the bag with her apple tart .

Alya and Lila left.

"Pfft they really know how to get on your nerves" Elizabeth said crossing her arms.

"Tell me about it,Especially Lila,I really can't stand her".
"Me too,she is very annoying,not to mention she has a punch able face"Elizabeth added.
Marinette giggled.

"Yea I know,but I have boundaries,if I didn't there would be many people with a black eye ".

They both stared at each other for about a millisecond,and they both laughed.

Everyone was staring,including the barista who was making a iced latte.

They got their food and walked out.

"This is really good!"Marinette said nibbling on a muffin.
"Ha I told you and you didn't believe me".
"I believed you,But you said it so much that I started to get annoyed and I eventually doubted it" Marinette said smiling.

They were both walking on the sidewalk,talking about random things like what they were excited about and foods they like.

Eventually they were outside the piercing place.

"Are you sure your ready?"Elizabeth asked.

"I'm scared,but I guess so ".

They both walked in.their was A flyer that said "must be 18 or older to get tattoos or piercings".

"Umm I'm too young to get a piercing,there not going to let me"Marinette said sighing.

"Don't worry there is a girl here that I'm friends with ,she'll let us do it,don't worry about it dude".

"If you say so".

They were greeted with a woman who looked like she was in her twenty's,she had very short purple hair,a nose piercing and a golden tooth.She was dressed in dark colors,which made her amber eyes pop.

"Hi Elizabeth!ooh you have a new friend I see!,my name is kalani .Your the one who made an appointment right?".

"Yea ,My names Marinette ".

"Elizabeth ,how are you?" Kalani asked putting a hand on her back smiling.

"I'm good Kay,How about you,are you still working double shifts?" Elizabeth asked.

"Yea,it's a hassle to be honest,but I make it work.I need the money so it's not that bad".

"Your so hardworking,but you should get a break ya know,your always overworking yourself" Elizabeth said letting out a sigh while tucking a strand of her hair behind her ear.

"It's okay dude,Anyways let's get to the piercing ".

Marinette day in a chair ,her hand shivering while grabbing the side.

Elizabeth noticed and she layer her hand on her shoulder letting a smile plaster on her lips,she had a look of concern.

"I'm right here ,if the pain gets to you ,grab onto my arm okay".
Marinette wasn't listening .The embrace of Elizabeth's hand,the warmth it had made goosebumps go down her spine.

Mari-

"Whaaa" Marinette shook her head.

Elizabeth was a little stunned at the bluenettes sudden reaction,but she just laughed it off.

"Dude,you really need to stop doing that" .

"Oh,sorry " Marinette scratched her head and went back to her slouching position in the chair.

"Okay,so you want a peircing on your tounge,ear and nose right?"

"Yes" she replied gulping.

"We are going to do the nose piercing first,I'm gonna warn you ,it's not the most painful thing,but it does hurt so you might let a few tears slip ".

"O-okay".

A few seconds later ~

"AHHHHHH" Marinette yellow partially loud but low at the same time.

*Kalani put on the nose peircing*

"Wow mari,you look great !" Elizabeth said smiling .

"Thanks,jeez my nose burns" Marinette complained.

"Well you have two more to go" Elizabeth said chuckling.