13~Lie-la *pt.2*: ᑭᗩᖇTᑎᗴᖇՏ Iᑎ ᑕᖇIᗰᗴ

𝕒/𝕟:

Hey ! If your reading this,I'm just going to announce that this story is going to have about 40 chapters.I know that this sounds like alot but I'm having alot of fun writing this honestly,And I really like the concept.Ive looked for storys like this,and I Only found a few.I got inspired to make a story,but differently.Im honestly so surprised that this story got like 600 reads in 1 month!,Thank you all so much for reading my story and commenting,it honestly makes me happy.

AlinaLahiffe

Thank you !❤

------------------------------------------------

From last chapter:

And with that ,she ran off to the girls room

Just great marinette thought

~To be continued:~

Alya ran up to lila."wait please come backkkk"
Everyone glared at marinette.
"Are you proud of yourself" Max said with disappointment,but yet with anger.

"Whats wrong with you" Alix yelled."Your not the same Marinette I used to know,you were always so sweet and kind-"

Marinette interrupted her sentence.

"Your right,I was.But nobody seemed to care.All of you clearly used me for YOUR problems.When All of YOU needed me,I was always there and I stayed by your side.But all of a sudden,Everyone turns there back on me and Not one of you had my back.That shows what type of person You are,The type of people that you all  are.I was nothing but a friend that you could rely on,yet you all replaced me with a liar.She tells you what you want to hear,I dont care if you dont belive me.You all trust her sooo much but you just met her.Im so done with being nice and supportive ,I never needed you and I still don't.Now shut up before I really go off on you".

Marinette walked to Elizabeth's class.She put her head through the narrow glass window in the door and put up the peace sign.

A/n:that was a secret simble that Only Elizabeth and mari ette knew,It means that something is going on.

Elizabeth quickly noticed,marinette ducked down so ms.mandeleith couldn't see.

"May I use the restroom"she asked trying to sound polite.

"Yes,dont take to long".

"Whats wrong" Elizabeth whispered.

"Everyone is against me,and lila is putting on a show".

"Not her again" She rolled her eyes.

"I'm going to beat her uppppppp"Elizabeth said heated,cracking her knuckles.

Marinette wanted to laugh,but she was angry.

"What about we give her a little visist at night,we can try to find something that can expose her" The brunette said with a cheeky grin.

"Yeah,like her diary" Elizabeth suggested.

"Sounds like a plan"

✰ᗩT ᒪᑌᑎᑕᕼ✰:
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

𝗔𝘂𝘁𝗵𝗼𝗿𝘀 𝗽𝗼𝘃:

𝗠𝗮𝗿𝗶𝗻𝗲𝘁𝘁𝗲 𝗮𝗻𝗱 𝗘𝗹𝗶𝘇𝗮𝗯𝗲𝘁𝗵 𝘀𝗮𝘁 𝘄𝗶𝘁𝗵 𝗲𝗮𝗰𝗵𝗼𝘁𝗵𝗲𝗿 𝗮𝘁 𝗹𝘂𝗻𝗰𝗵 𝗮𝘀 𝘂𝘀𝘂𝘀𝗮𝗹 .𝗪𝗵𝗶𝗹𝗲 𝗧𝗵𝗲𝘆 𝗮𝘁𝗲 𝘁𝗵𝗲𝘆 𝗯𝗼𝘁𝗵 𝗱𝗿𝗲𝘄 𝗽𝗶𝗰𝘁𝘂𝗿𝗲𝘀.

"How are we going to get into her room?".

"we can pretend that were delivering food,or we can climb her balcony and get into her bedroom" marinette whispered.

chloe was walking very close to them,and elizabeth stook out her foot quickly and tripped the blonde.

Lila was holding a tray of her high quaility,specialised food...

and it spilled all over her...

ᴀʟʟ ᴏᴠᴇʀ!

𝙝𝙤𝙬 𝙙𝙖𝙧𝙚 𝙮𝙤𝙪 !𝙔𝙤𝙪 𝙖𝙧𝙚 𝙜𝙤𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝙩𝙤 𝙥𝙖𝙮 𝙛𝙤𝙧 𝙬𝙝𝙖𝙩 𝙮𝙤𝙪 𝙝𝙖𝙫𝙚 𝙙𝙤𝙣𝙚 marinette dupain-cheng.

"It wasent her idiot" elizabeth said with an evil grin.

Lila glared at the brunette in front of her,her eyes peircing at her soul.

Then what came after was Unexpected....

Very unexpected.......

Lila punched elizabeth in the face.

I KNOW she didnt! Marinette screamed.

marinette dragged lila by the hair and swinged at her.

Alya joined in,she tried to punch marinette but elizabeth took her hand,put it behind her back and put her down to the ground.

"GET OFF OF ME ,Do you know who my sister is,she will break you like a twig-"

"I dont care who your your sister is,I have older brothers,and I dont need them to protect me,Try me hoe"

𝐓𝐨 𝐛𝐞 𝐜𝐨𝐧𝐭𝐢𝐧𝐮𝐞𝐝