~2 promise

Class didnt feel the same.Alya sat next to nino leaving marinette all alone.chloe sat next to lila which was way weirder than life itself because she tought that they both hated eachother.Adrien hadent arrived yet so he didnt know about what happened.

ms.bustier:okay class,when i call your name for attendance day here

ms.bustier:Adrien agreste

adrien comes crashing into the room

"Sorry im late ms.bustier"

"Its alright ,but try to get here on time afterwards"

"okay"

Adrien niticed the weird sitting pattern.He also noticed that marinette was alone with her head down and everyone was glaring at her.

I wonder why she isnt sitting next to alya like always adrien thought.

𝙼𝚊𝚛𝚒𝚗𝚎𝚝𝚝𝚎 𝚠𝚊𝚜 𝚠𝚒𝚝𝚑 𝚑𝚎𝚛 𝚑𝚎𝚊𝚍 𝚍𝚘𝚠𝚗,𝚗𝚘𝚝 𝚠𝚊𝚗𝚝𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚝𝚘 𝚋𝚎 𝚜𝚎𝚎𝚗.𝚜𝚑𝚎 𝚔𝚗𝚎𝚠 𝚙𝚎𝚘𝚙𝚕𝚎 𝚠𝚎𝚛𝚎 𝚐𝚕𝚊𝚛𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚊𝚝 𝚑𝚎𝚛,𝚒𝚝 𝚜𝚑𝚊𝚝𝚝𝚎𝚛𝚎𝚍 𝚑𝚎𝚛 𝚑𝚎𝚊𝚛𝚝.𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚙𝚎𝚘𝚙𝚕𝚎 𝚝𝚑𝚊𝚝 𝚜𝚑𝚎 𝚞𝚜𝚎𝚍 𝚝𝚘 𝚌𝚊𝚕𝚕 𝚑𝚎𝚛 𝚏𝚛𝚒𝚎𝚗𝚍𝚜 𝚍𝚘𝚗𝚝 𝚜𝚙𝚎𝚊𝚔 𝚝𝚘 𝚑𝚎𝚛 𝚊𝚗𝚢𝚖𝚘𝚛𝚎.𝙴𝚟𝚎𝚗 𝚓𝚞𝚕𝚎𝚔𝚊,𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝚜𝚑𝚎 𝚒𝚜 𝚚𝚞𝚒𝚎𝚝 𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝚗𝚒𝚌𝚎 𝚋𝚞𝚝 𝚛𝚎𝚏𝚞𝚜𝚎𝚜 𝚝𝚘 𝚜𝚙𝚎𝚊𝚔 𝚝𝚘 𝚑𝚎𝚛 𝚋𝚕𝚞𝚎𝚗𝚎𝚝𝚝𝚎 𝚏𝚛𝚒𝚎𝚗𝚍.

*Adrien sat next to marinette*

"hey mari,hows it going "he whispered to her".

𝐦𝐚𝐫𝐢𝐧𝐞𝐭𝐭𝐞 𝐰𝐚𝐬 𝐬𝐡𝐚𝐤𝐢𝐧𝐠 ,𝐬𝐡𝐞 𝐰𝐚𝐬 𝐬𝐨 𝐬𝐮𝐩𝐫𝐢𝐬𝐞𝐝 𝐭𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐚𝐧𝐲𝐨𝐧𝐞 𝐬𝐚𝐭 𝐧𝐞𝐱𝐭 𝐭𝐨 𝐡𝐞𝐫,𝐨𝐫 𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐧 𝐬𝐩𝐨𝐤𝐞 𝐭𝐨 𝐡𝐞𝐫

"a-adrien?"

"o-oh yea im fine,how about you?".

"im good too,hey why were you sitting by yourself?"

"o-oh,well basically everyone hates me now.."

"WHAT!why though?"

"I-I rather not speak about it now,Ill tell you later"

"oh okay then"

*ms.bustier kept on with the attendence*

𝚖𝚊𝚛𝚒𝚗𝚎𝚝𝚝𝚎 -𝚍𝚞𝚙𝚊𝚒𝚗 𝚌𝚑𝚎𝚗𝚐 ms .bustier called

"here" she whispered .

adrien was suprises.she spoke at julekas tone,very low ,almost as quiet as a mouse.

"Say it louder dupain -cheng "chloe said with an evil smirk.

marinette rolles her eyes at this

"No need to start a show now again"marinette said annoyed.

"Actually Chloe,I heard marinette ,its alright "Ms.bustier said giving a warm smile.

Again? Adrien thought to himself,I wonder what happened

✰︎𝕒𝕗𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝕔𝕝𝕒𝕤𝕤✰︎
"hey nino"adrien said smiling at his bestfriend.

"hey" nino said with a cold voice.

"Whats wrong,you seem angry?"adrien asked

"oh Ill tell you whats wrong,you talk to marinette"

adrien:oh,whats wong with marinette?shes my friend,I thought you liked her too

nino:well your "𝐟𝐫𝐢𝐞𝐧𝐝" hurt chloe and said some aweful things too.

adrien:what !..?no she wouldent do that

nino:well she did

adrien ran off to find marinette

He eventually found her by herself on the ground crying into her own arms,covering her face.

"Marinette...."

"w-whats wrong?He asked with a voice full of concern

he bent down and sat next to her

"mari...please tell me whats wrong"

"I-Im fine,You probaly hate me,You probaly found out.WHY DONT YOU HATE ME!she cried.

hearing her Say those words"why dont you hate me"peirced his heart.

"mari...I could never hate you.your my friend and I care about you.please tell me whats wrong".

"l-l-lila,she told m-me to s-stop talking to you o-or she w-would make everyone hate me".

𝚑𝚎 𝚙𝚞𝚕𝚕𝚎𝚍 𝚑𝚎𝚛 𝚒𝚗𝚝𝚘 𝚊 𝚑𝚞𝚐♡︎

"We Will make sure that dosent happen okay,I promise"

"you dont understand,sge has done it.Everyone hates me,even Alya isnt speaking to me".

"chloe was saying horrible stuff about me and it boild my blood and eventually I threw a fit.i know I shouldent have done that,but Im sick if her making my life horrible".