~6 ☼︎𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝗯𝗿𝘂𝗻𝗲𝘁𝘁𝗲 𝗮𝗻𝗱 𝐁𝐥𝘂𝗲𝗻𝗲𝘁𝘁𝗲☼︎

"Hey,would you like to hang at my house now?"marinette asked Elizabeth.

"Sure!,is it far?"

"No ,it's right across the street" Marinette replied.

"Oh okay then"

The two teenagers entered the bakery.

"Mom,this is my friend Elizabeth,she is going to hang out here for a while".

"Hello sweetie,hello Elizabeth,would you like something to eat?" Sabine said sweetly,giving a genuine smile.

"Yes please mom"marinette said while feeling her stomach rumble,she had barely eaten at school.

"That would be nice ma'am" ElizBeth said giving a half smile at her bluenette friend's mother's kindness.

Sabine was in the kitchen washing and cutting fruit.she carefully diced each piece of fruit into a very big blue round bowl.

"Here you guys go" she said handing her darkly dressed daughter the bowl.

"Thanks mom".

"Thank you uhh...marinettes mom".

"No problem".

With that Elizabeth and marinette went up to her room.

"Woahhhh,dude your room is so pink" Elizabeth said surprised.

"Yeah I know,I'm planning on redecorating it soon".

"Oh my gosh ,can I help you !I love decorating,Especially art.I do graffiti and other types of art" Elizabeth said with sparkles appearing in her hazel eyes.

"Sure,That would be nice" marinette said .

"Great!soooo,could you tell me a little about yourself?"Elizabeth said while chewing into a price of strawberry.

💚:Elizabeth
💖:Marinette

💖:well I used to love pink,I love hamsters.I honestly hate horror movies and I want to be a fashion designer when I grow older.Im Chinese and French.
💚:That's cool!
💖what about you?what are some things about you?
💚:well ,I have 2 older brothers.both of them are older than me .My father passed away when I was 5 years old of sickness so I cant see him.I love art and photography.My father was rich so now I'm technically rich because his will is in my name.

💖:oh ..Im sorry for your loss.
💚:Its not your fault,I've been living without him for 10 years,I've kinda gotten used to it.I still miss him though,He was my best friend.

💖:This might sound like a personal question,but did you ever battle deppression?

💚:yes.I was so young with dealing with such a loss.I stopped caring,I stopped talking.I hated the world,and I didn't want to live.I hated the fact that people would talk about there lives with their family and I didn't have a complete one.my family tore apart.My brothers would lock themselves in their rooms and not come out unless it was to use the bathroom or eat.My mom was trying to hide her sadness,but it didn't work.I noticed her whimpering
At night and it broke my heart.The truth was that we were all miserable without him.

Elizabeth teared up a bit and marinette noticed.

"Oh I-.Marinette didn't know what to say.her heart sunk hearing those words".

Marinette embraced the brunette into a Hug.

"Its okay,We dont need to talk about it.what about we watch a movie".

"Sure,that would be fun".

They both watched a drama movie,finishing the fruit salad.

2 hours later they both fell asleep in each others arms

*when Marinette woke up*

Marinette yawned .her messy braid and frizzy bangs fell onto her face.

Marinette looked down to see Elizabeth sleeping.

Marinette admired elizabeths freckles that covered her face,she never saw them from far,it wasent noticeable.

Elizabeth started to snore

Marinette lightly chuckled and took out her phone to check the time.

It was getting late.

Marinette lightly lifted Elizabeths head from her laps and she slid a silky light pink pillow under her head.

She went to use the toilet.

When she had opened the door to come out,She saw Elizabeth awake,stretching out her hands yawning.

"It looks like we both got some sleep huh"Elizabeth said smiling cheekily.

"Yep,did you know that you snore?"marinette said trying to keep herself from laughing her head off.

"Nooo,pls don't tell me that I did that "Elizabeth said covering her red face from embarrassment.

Marinette laughed.

"It's okay,No need to feel embarrassed,My mom snores really loud and I always hear it".

The brunette girl chuckled.

"Your mom would kill you if she found out you said that".

"Yeah,let's keep that between us "Marinette said smiling.