When he was finished with talking, he smiled at me and carried me over to the changing table after placing a soft and caring kiss to my forehead.

He laid me down gently on the changing table and I quickly pulled my hands to my face an scrubbed at my eyes to get rid of the remaining sleep. Whilst I was occupying myself with my hands Simon quickly changed my used nappy which caused me to blush. He then changed me into a blue inside with white stripes on the arms, legs and neck.

I was picked back up and I placed my head on his shoulder and I gripped onto his shirt with my hands as I was carried downstairs into the kitchen. I was then placed into a green fruit themed high chair and strapped in with the tray securely locked in place. I didn't know whether to feel trapped or safe.

I also had a feeling of sadness from being separated from Simon. From my daddy. I started to fuss a little, pushing my feet against the footrest and then when I pushed too hard they would slip off the edge. It made quite a lot of noise so I carried on in hopes of getting Simon's attention. It didn't work so I started to whine a little bit. He glanced at me but didn't do anything else. That's so unfair. Why does he have to leave me on my own? I hate it.

That was when just just flopped down on the tray. This caused the high chair to tilt forward a little and I gasped and shouted out in fear starting to cry a little bit. It was at this point I noticed I still had my dummy in my mouth but I didn't care because I actually liked the comfort it was providing and I didn't want to loose it.  Then l daddy looked at me  with an alarmed look and come rushing over with my breakfast of cereal and cut up fruit. It was quickly placed in the table and forgotten about before he came to me and took me out of the high chair hugging me to him. I clutched onto him like he was going to disappear at any moment. He just rocked me and whispered soothing things in my ear until I calmed down.

When I was finally calm I lay my head on his shoulder and sighed and he asked; "are you ready to eat your breakfast now?" When I replied with a yes he carefully set me back down in the high chair, gave me a kiss on the temple and fed me the now soft weetabix and allowed me to eat the cut up fruit by myself as he ate his own breakfast.

____________________________________________________________________

After breakfast, he carried me into the living room and settled us so used was lay in his lap and fed me my morning bottle.

Whilst doing this we watched cartoons together and the fascinating shapes and colours fascinated me making me giggle and stare in awe.

Daddy kept chuckling at me and I could feel his chest jumping as he tried to regain his normal breathing pattern and he just smiled down at me stroking my hair on occasions.

____________________________________________________________________

Simon's P.O.V

After Niall had finished his bottle I put his head over my shoulder to burp him. He looked startled and confused when I first moved him but understood when he burned and blushed. I had nothing but praise and smiles for him naturally.

When he was played back in my arms I asked him what he wanted to do for the rest of our day and he had no suggestions. So I had no choice but to bring out the tickle monster...

I lifted my hand in the air dramatically and made a claw out of my fingers and then spoke; " arebyoh sure you've got no suggestions because daddy's going to bring out the tickle monster soon. And you should know; once he's here he might never leave!"

His eyes went wide but he was still smiling and giggling trying to get protests out through his laughing but all I got were incoherent words.

" The tickle monster doesn't understand giggles little one!"

I said this with a smirk and slowly brought my hand closer to his stomac. Eventually my hand was close enough for him to reach out and grab my wrist softly. I smiled and pushed gently against his weak grip then stopped a few centimetres away from his stomach. He looked at me confused and you could see his frown forming behind the guard of his dummy. Then I went in for the surprise attack and started tickling him. He struggled around in my lap but I had a tight grip.

The tickling and giggling went on for a few minutes until he'd finally had enough and he shouted from behind his dummy so he had a cute lisp;

"Stop daddy! I tired!"

I calmed down a little but didn't stop tickling him fully.

"Is my little baby tired? Eh? Do you know what you want to do now monkey?"

He nodded frantically and I chuckled a little and stopped tickling him but still kept my right grip on him.

Once we had calmed down, he looked into my eyes and said, behind his dummy, " You siwwy daddy!..."

"That I am baby! But only with you little one, I love you!"

I said this then pressed a soft kiss to his temple and squeezed him to me.

"Youre squishing me daddy!" He giggles at me. I laughed and released him a little with him laying against me.

"I love you too daddy!..."