Chapter 5

I'm Niall's P.O.V
I woke to the sound of voices. They sounded very familiar but I'm not too sure who they are in my sleepy state.

"He's so cute! I can't wait until he wakes up and I can cuddle him and play with him and-"

"Whoa! Calm down there Lou! This is all very new to him so don't expect him to be very accepting of his new life. He might not want to do all those things yet."

"Oh... Okay..."

I heard just a small part of their conversation. God knows what else they've talked about.

It's definitely Louis that's talking seeing that his name was mentioned. He sounded so disappointed and I wanted to just give him a hug but I couldn't

I think it might be Simon talking as well. I'm not too sure.

Once I had finished thinking about who could possibly be talking I became very aware of my surroundings. I was lying on something thick and padded. It was actually quite comfortable. I also had what felt like a blanket on top of me. With all of my clothes as well I was getting quite hot.

I started to kick the blanket off of me but found it more difficult than it should be.

After a few moments of kicking I wasn't getting any further with my mission of getting rid of the blanket and I was getting frustrated. I opened my eyes and saw the cause of my frustration. Louis was sat on the edge of my blanket making it impossible for me to shift it. Great.

No one was looking at me and I was getting hotter so I made a slightly childish decision. I started to kick Louis' back. Not too hard but hard enough so he would move.

He didn't move though, he just turned around and tried to grab my ankles so I would stop kicking him. His attempts were rubbish though as I just started squirming and kicking more so he couldn't grab my legs.

I was too caught up in trying to get Louis to move that I didn't see Zayn slip out of the room to get Uncle Si or 'Daddy'. But I was made well aware of his presence when he shouted making the whole room silent.

"Niall!... What on earth is going on?!"

My eyes widened and I admit that I whimpered a little bit. He sounded angrier than he had ever been and he looked scary.

I couldn't bring myself to answer him so I just turned over and buried my head into my arms and started to sob. By now Louis had moved away not wanting to interfere with Simon. This just made me cry harder because there was no longer a barrier between me and the angered male.

I could hear him walking up behind me and I tensed considerably afraid of what was to come. However, instead of him picking me up and shouting at me I felt him sit down next to me. He then started to gently rub my back to soothe me a little. I'll admit it was very comforting. After a couple minutes of just sitting in silence Simon spoke up.

"Niall, can you look at me? I promise I'm not mad I just want to talk to you."

I was reluctant to believe him because he looked pretty angry before. However, against me better judgement I turned over and put my arms up towards the man sat next to me.

He picked me up and sat me in his lap so that I was facing him.

"Can you tell daddy what happened baby boy? I promise I won't be mad. Pinky swear."

He held up his pinky so that I could lock mine with his to make sure he wouldn't break his promise. Once I was sure he wouldn't get mad I started to tell him my account of what had happened.

"I heard you and Lou talking when I was waking up a-and I was going to go back to sleep but I was too hot. I tried to kick the blankets off but they wouldn't come off and then I opened my eyes and Lou was on the blanket. I-I just got frustrated and I'm tired!"