Chapter 1

3rd persons P.O.V

The boys of one direction have just finished their TMH tour. Everyone is stressed and tired and everything else that comes with being at the centre of the worlds gaze. But one member is affected more than any other. Niall had been so stressed lately. He misses his family and all of his friends in Ireland. He's living his dream but he can't help but wish his family were right there with him every day. It just wasn't fair.

All of the boys had noticed even management had started to take notice of the dark circles under his eyes and the way his shoulders slumped while he walked. He had lost his appetite, his motivation and most of all his personality had just disappeared into thin air. He just wasn't himself he was lifeless. Simon couldn't bare to see him like that any more.

Simon's P.O.V

I have called a meeting with all the boys apart from Niall. I think he could do with the extra sleep. Also, I think that he wouldn't like what I have to say very much.

1 hour later

The boys have just arrived and it's time to announce the news. No backing out now I suppose.

"Boys, I want you to listen to everything I have to say before you start to ask questions. Please don't interrupt me. Understand?"

All I got in reply were mumbled 'okay's'. Not even that off a few of them but I took it that they understood anyway.

"Now, you all know that Niall is not looking after himself at all and he will only get worse. You all know that I'm right.

Anyway, I have come up with a solution but I know for a fact that Niall will not accept it without a fight."

By now all the boys are looking at me with extremely concerned and confused faces. Oh well we will find out what they really think soon.

"My solution is quite strange but one of my old friends has trialled it with his brother; he's had amazing results. It's called age play. Where someone acts a different age, normally younger. I want to look after Niall but he would be an age play baby. I would be his 'Daddy' and you guys would be his 'Brothers' if you wanted to be. What do you think?"

I looked at the boys.

They were all staring wide-eyed at me and the whole room went silent for a few moments.

After a few minutes they all started throwing question my way. questions like;

"Who would he live with?"

"How often could we see him?"

"What will the fans say about it?"

"What will his family say?"

They were all speaking at the same time so I held up my hand and said;

" Quiet!! .... Thank you. Now to answer your questions....

"Harry; I think it would be best to have him living with me because then he will get used to me being his Daddy.

"Zayn; you could see him whenever you wanted to. You could sleep at mine and he could come and have sleepovers at yours whenever.

"Liam; I think that we should keep it between us and his family until we are sure that it is something we will carry on. Maybe then consider explaining our problem to the fans.

"Finally Louis; I have already spoken to his mum, who was also extremely worried about him, and she is open minded about it all. His whole family are worried so I think that they will be okay with it.

" What are your thoughts?"

Liam was the first one to speak up. He said;

"I think I speak for all of us when I say that this may work. As long as he is okay and not upset as well as being able to see him we are okay with this."

The rest nodded their heads in agreement.

" Ok then, I need a week to get everything ready so I need you to do me a favour. Look after him and start doing little things for him like cutting up his food or running his bath and so on."

"We will do."

"Okay then you best get going. I need to get started on Niall's nursery. I've got a lot of shopping to do."

I got a round of 'bye's' and 'seya's in response. Lets hope everything goes the way I planned.