"Hey, you stay here, and I'll be right back with something, okay?" Jimin handed her Ozzy's leash, smiling widely. "I won't be long." Jimin jogged away, a little skip in his step.

I hope she'll like it.

"Yes, can I see your finest catcher?" Jimin leaned forward a bit on the counter. The old man smiled and nodded, turning back.

"Here it is." The old man turned back around, a beautiful dream catcher in his hands. "It has the most complicated design, and the sones hanging from it are considered the most powerful ones as well, helping even the worst of nightmares to ease to nothing."

"I have these horrible nightmares. I wake up shaking and crying on my worst nights."

"I'll take it." Jimin pulled out his wallet, a huge smile on his face. Jimin glanced over at Rebecca to double check she was alright.

And he did not like what he saw.

There she stood, off to the side with some guy. He was tall, lean, muscular, and handsome by the look of it. Rebecca was smiley, happy, comfortable. Jimin had his glasses on, but once he squinted, he could see the pink tint to her cheeks, those not entirely hidden by the mask.

Jimin's lip curled ever so as she let the guy examine her hand, tracing the tattoo on her fingers.

"Excuse me Sir." The old man politely snapped Jimin out of his jealousy, holding the package timidly. "It'll be $90.00 even. I cut it down a few dollars because you look like such a sweet young man." Jimin's jealousy left his mind for those few moments, thanking the man over and over, tipping him $100, the man walking around the counter to give Jimin a hug.

Little did he know...

"You see the guy over there?" Rebecca gestured to Jimin, the man she was talking with looking to where she was pointing. "He's my best friend, the kindest guy I've ever met." She smiled gently, watching Jimin shake the teary eyed man with both of his hands, stooping down to his level. "The most kind hearted."

"Are you single?" The guy's question caught Rebecca off guard, turning back to him just as Jimin turned towards her. Jimin walked forward just enough to hear their conversations, his eyes narrowing, uninviting.

"Yeah, I am." Rebecca nodded, nibbling on her bottom lip, glancing down at Ozzy who had decided to lay on his back, basking in the early morning light.

'What??' Jimin's eyebrows dug into his face to carve a scowl. 'Do we mean nothing?'

"Can I get your num-"

"But, I'm not really interested." Rebecca smiled sheepishly, knowing what the guy was getting at. "I'm sorry." Her mind wandered to Yoongi, imagining him scolding her for apologizing on such a 'silly matter.' He'd call her an idiot before wrapping his arm around her and ruffling her hair.

)()()()()(

"Did...did I do something?" Rebecca turned to Jimin as he drove them to the coffee shop. He didn't reply, Rebecca facing forward again, fiddling with the necklace he gave her. Jimin noticed this and sighed, the car coming to a stop in the drive-thru line.

"I was jealous." Was all Jimin said, Rebecca stopping the nibbling of her lip. Her mind clicked, instantly thinking this was a scene from a fanfic.

"Of that guy I was talking to?" She turned towards him, Jimin facing forward. His jawline was sharp by the angle he was holding it at. His eyelids laid heavily on his eyes, giving off the intimidating look he had on stage at times. "Jimin, he means nothing."

"Good." Was all Jimin said, pulling the package out from the backseat. "I bought this for you." Rebecca stared at it, looking up at Jimin who nudged it further into her hands. "Open it." Rebecca nodded, not exactly liking the cold Jimin she was stuck with.

"Oh Jimin, it's beautiful!" She held up the dream catcher, Jimin not even watching her unwrap the treasured gift. Rebecca's heart dropped at Jimin's emotionless attitude. She laid the catcher on the middle console and leaned forward, hugging Jimin from the side. "Thank you Jimin." Rebecca let her lips kiss his cheek, the action feeling natural. "I wouldn't want this from anyone else."