"So here's the thing baby, I'm going to take the money we get from the total, which is about 45k, and let you buy whatever you want. Just send it to me and it's yours." He told me making me smile.

"I thought we were only giving her half." Shannon piped up and I rolled my eyes.

"No sweetheart, I told you I was going to give her the full 45k." He told her.

"And why do you even have a say in it anyway? You're the one who took MY car behind my back and wrecked it." I said angrily.

"Calm down Maddie." My dad rubbed my side. "Just find what you want and send it to me."

"Thanks, dad." I hugged him and he smiled.

"Anything for my baby girl." He said as I stood up.

I started to walk out but I looked back at them, "Oh and daddy I'm going to Jack's party with Max tonight."

"Will Knox be there?" He asked and I nodded. "Ok be safe and don't let your brother go wild."

"I got ya," I smirked at Shannon before I walked out.

I smiled to myself as I walked back down to the pool. I sighed as I sat down on the lounge chair. I put my sunglasses on and pulled Knox's shirt off, revealing my bikini. I smirked as I saw Ethan and Grayson both looking at me. I leaned back and put my earbuds in. I smiled as I laid back and slowly feel asleep.

***

I groaned as I woke up to someone poking me in the shoulder. I groaned and my eyebrows shot up when I saw who was standing over me.

"Um, can I help you?" I pulled my sunglasses down as I sat up.

"I'm not tryna be intrusive or seem creepy but I just noticed you're really red and I didn't want you to get burned," Grayson said sweetly as he pointed at me.

I looked down at my chest and stomach to see that they were really red.

"Oh shit," I looked back up at him. "Thank you so much."

"Yeah, no problem. You might wanna go put some aloe on that." He spoke and I nodded.

"Yeah, that's where I'm going." I stood up and grabbed my stuff. "Thank you again."

"No problem." He said before he started to walk away.

"Hey," I called, stopping him. "I know my dad can be kinda intimidating, so if you or your brother need anything, feel free to ask me."

"Thanks, Madeline." He smiled and I did too.

"You're welcome." I smiled. "I'll see you around."

"You too." He said before we parted ways.

My sunburn was starting to sting as I walked into the house. I walked into the kitchen and opened the fridge. I grabbed our bottle of aloe and put it on my stomach and chest. I sighed as the stinging started to ease off. I put the bottle up before I started to walk out of the kitchen. I was walking out when I passed Max.

"I saw that little Eastside and Westside exchange by the way." He stopped me.

"Oh go suck your dick or something. It would keep you off my back." I gave him the hand as I walked away to go get ready for tonight.

***

I texted Knox that I was here when Max and I rolled up to the party in his big truck.

"Remember you're keeping the signal clear tonight." Max pointed at me as he parked.

"Don't I every night?" I rolled my eyes at my idiot brother.

"Just making sure you know you're driving us home." Max shrugged.

"That's if you make it home and don't end up in some random ass girl's bed," I smirked at my response.

"I did hear that there's a family from New York here for the week. She's loaded." Max smiled and I rolled my eyes again.

"Whatever, if I can't find you when I leave I'm leaving your ass." I pointed at him and he nodded.

"Aight I'll text you if I'm leaving with someone." He said as he checked his reflection.

"On that note, I'm out," I said as I opened the car door. "Keys."

He tossed me the keys and I thanked him. I grabbed my stuff and we started to walk up to the house. I could hear the music and see the lights from the outside. We walked up to the house and walked in. Max broke away as soon as we stepped inside. I worked my way around the multiple couple dancing and making out. I smiled when I spotted Knox sitting on a couch with Jack.

"There she is." Knox smiled when he saw me.

"Hi," I smiled as I sat down on his lap and pecked him on the lips.

"Great party Jack," I spoke over the loud music.

"Thanks, where's your brother?" He asked and I shrugged. "I need to find him. I owe him weed."

"Of course you do." I sighed.

"Imma go find him," Jack said as he dapped up Knox.

"See ya bro," Knox said as he held me.

"See ya," I called before Jack walked away.

"You wanna go somewhere less wild?" Knox whispered into my ear and I nodded.

I got off of Knox's lap and he stood up. He grabbed my hand and walked me outside. I smiled and said hey to a few people as we walked. We walked onto the back porch, where Jack had a hammock.

"This is fun," I said as Knox got in.

"Plenty of room for 2." He smirked and I smiled.

"Don't mind if I do then." I took his hand and got in.

I smiled as Knox wrapped his arm around me. I laid my head on his chest and just listened to the music.

"We used to be so wild at parties. Now, look at us." I joked and Knox chuckled.

"Who said we couldn't be wild in our own way?" Knox asked and I looked up at him.

"Oh," I acted shocked before Knox kissed me.

I smiled as our lips started to move in sync. Knox moved to where he was now on top of me. I sighed as Knox started to kiss my neck. We were in the middle of making out when I heard the last voice you want to hear while making out with your boyfriend.

"Knox bro Knox." Knox pulled away when we heard Max's voice.

"Do you mind?" I asked as Max stepped up to the hammock.

"Not important right now." Max told me and I rolled my eyes. "Bro, there's an Eastside party at the flats right now. We should go crash it."

"Why bro? We legit have our own party." Knox explained as he held me.

"C'mon admit it you've always wondered what they do to party. Let's fucking go bro." Max said as he nudged me.

Knox looked at me and I shook my head no.

"Max that is so stupid." I started to speak but was cut off.

"Let's do it," Knox said and I looked at him like he was crazy.

"Let's go." Max smiled.

"What? No. This is a terrible idea." I said as I tried to stop them.

"This is so dumb." I groaned before I got up to go with them.