IDFWU

Future's POV

"Futureeeeee" cici yelled.

"What nigga?" I said getting up. I saw Kat ( she is from party time part 1&2) roll over. Yeah Kat and I started talking again, she actually holdin me down and I'm holdin her down. I went to brush my teeth. I felt hands wrap around me.

"Hey baby" Kat said.

"Wassup" I said washing my face. She brush her teeth while I took a shower when she was finished, she got in. We fuck in the shower. We got out and and put clothes on.

"Come on" I said grabbing her hand and kissed her as went down the stairs. We walked in the kitchen and I saw Smery and that nigga kissed.

"Dwaddy!" A little girl yelled walking in to the kitchen. They stopped kissing and the guy picked up the girl. Smery eyes landed on me and then at Kat. She smiled.

"Aye Kat can I talk to you for a minute" Smery said walking into the living room and Kat look at me and followed.

"I thought you died" I said to him

Smery POV

I sat down on the couch and she sat infront of me.

"What we gonna talk about" she said with a attitude.

"Look drop the attitude. I'm tryna be the bigger person and say I'm...gco"

"Look bitch just stay away from future! Ight?" She said standing up pointing her fingers in my face.

"One get your dirty ass fingers out my face. Two you can have him. Three I see that scar is not going anywhere. Four WHO THE FUCK YOU THINK YOU TALKING TO?" I said grabbing her by her neck and slamming her on the wall. She looked terrified. I have gotten a lot stronger. I was in Q mode.

"Smery stop" I looked to the side and saw X. I dropped her and she hit the ground. I ran upstairs and lock my room door. I went in to the bathroom and look in the mirror. My eyes were pure black. I texted cici and jasi tell em them. We going to the main trap. I walked to my closet. Everything was still here how I lefted it. I put on a black t-shirt, black pants, and my original timbs. I put my hair in a messy bun, grabbed my ski mask And my gun.

"Smery" I heard X voice.

"What" I said putting my gun and mask in the back of my pants.

" open the door" he said. I opened the door and he walked in.

"Why you do that to her?" He said looking down at me.

"Because she thought she could talk to me any kinda way. I should have fucked her up" I said looking at him. He laughed.

"I'll be back" I said kissing him.

"Where you going" he asked.

"Business" I said walking out. I saw cici and jasi walk out also wearing black.

"Let's go!" Cici said. We walked down stairs and I heard Kat crying saying

"She is evil, I don't know why she did that" smh lying ass. I went instantly to Q mode. I went in the kitchen and they looked at me.

" hey wanna lie again?" I said grabbing an apple and knife.

"I d-dont know what your talking about" she said acting scared.

"Smery leave her alone" future said.

"Whatever. One last thing I don't fuck with you." I said stabbing the apple and slammed it on the counter. And walked out cici and jasi were already in the car. I got in the driver seat and pulled off.