Chapter 13

we turned toward the window and saw cici and cam smirking. future rolled the window down.

"what nigga? can't my girl and I have some alone time?" we all laughed. and I kissed him and a flash went off. I saw cici.

"send that to me." I said and future looked at me.

"and me" future said kissing me all over me face.

"bae stop" I laughed.

"bae. I love the way you saw it." he said.

"ight nigga stop with that lovey dovey shit and let's go." cam said as cici got on his back. I got off future lap and slide to the passenger seat.

"baby are you hungry?" he asked.

"yes" I said looking at him with my bottom lip poking out. I want pizza.

"wanna order pizza or nah" he asked. I looked at him with a weird face. is he reading my mind or nah.

"no I'm not reading your mind" he said handing me his iphone. I looked at him.

"the passcode is your birthday" he said pulling off with cam and cici in cam's car behind us. I typed in 9024 and it unlocked.

I called Domino's and order 1 half pepperoni and half ham , got another pizza half chicken and half sausages. we got home and I went to take a shower, 15 later. I got out and put future shirt that passed my knees and some boy shorts.

"baby" I heard future from down stairs. I ran down stair.

"I smell pizzaaa" I sang walking in the kitchen and future sat me on his lap. I got four slices of pizza and started eating, then I remember the picture cici took and I post it on Instagram.

Gangsta_wife__: I'm gonna ride for him till the end, that's bae!! (@kingfuture) .

It started getting endless likes and comment like " #powercouple", "awee "

"we the new power couple and we just started" future said laughing. I locked my phone and keep eating.

"bae let's go upstairs" future said rubbing my thigh.

" okay just let me get a glass of juice" I said getting some juice and walking up stairs with future behind me.

"damn bae your ass is fat as fuck! he said slapping my butt.

"ouch future that hurt" I said putting my drink down on his dresser.I got on top of him and he took his shirt off.

"want me to rub it" he said softly.

"yes" I said looking at him . he flipped us over and took off my boy shorts.

"what are you doing?" I asked.

"just relax" I did as told he turn on sex you by Bando Jonez.

he started kissing me passionately.I stopped

"future don't ever hurt me" I said.

"I (kiss) promise (kiss) never (kiss) to(kiss) hurt (kiss) you (kiss) baby girl" he said between each kiss. he started kissing me down my neck. he took my shirt off and kissed me down my stomach. he reached me spot and stopped. he smiled and opened my legs wider. he rubbing on my clit softly.

"mmmm..." I moaned softly.he rubbed it hard then jabbed his tougue inside of me causing me to go crazy. he spelled his name and did different tricks.

"bae I got you pee?" I moaned. I heard him laugh.

" no you don't, let it go" he said and I did as told. he licked all my juices. he went on for 30 more minutes. then he kissed back up my stomach and neck.