It is what it is

It's been two months since xavier found out about his son. I bought a house in atl next to cici and future's house cause cici made me. Xavier currently staring at each other.

"Bae" he said looking at my eyes.

"Yes" I said looking at his lips.

"Your so beautiful " he said grabbing my hand.

"No X no lovely dovey shit" I said getting up from the bed.

"Why not" he said doing his favorite puppy dog face.

"Cause..gco" Nilah ran in and started jumping on the bed.

"Daddy! Daddy ! Uncle future said to meet him outside." She said as x grabbed her and sat her down.

" who gave you candy?" He asked.

"Auntie cici"

"Come on baby girl lets take you a shower" I said saving her from a speech.

"Smery.." He called as I picked her up and walked to the bathroom.

"Yes?"

"When your done come outside." I just nodded. I kept thinking about how he has three kids. It's just won't leave my mind.

"Smeryyy I want bubble" Nini said. I smiled and turned on the bath with bubbles in it.

"Mami told me to be nice to you but I told her you are a keeper" she said and I looked at her.

"She did huh?"

"Yea I wen to sleepy and she was there like always" she y. It made me think about when I was in the hospital.

"Why are your eyes watery." Nini said looking like she was about to cry.

"I don't know baby why are your eyes watery?" She touched my face.

"Are you happy?" She asked. I nodded and put her in the shower.

~~~~~~~

After my shower I put on a cut out red one pieces swim suit and grabbed my shades and sandals. I walked down to the pool where everyone was at.

"Hey baby" I said kissing him. He slapped my ass and I bit his lips.

"Damn just eat each other already" I heard cici say.

"Anyways hey yall" I said greeting cici ,cam , my godchild heaven, and future, and Kay. The bitch just looked at future and rolled her eyes. I sat on x lap and felt his hard friend. I kept moving around slowly on purpose.

"Smery" X whispered in my ear.

"Yes" I said quickly.

"Stop" he said his eyes were dark so I know he was serious.

"Okay "I said laying on him.

"Yall are so cute" cici said taking a picture.

X phone started ringing.

"Hello"

"......"

"What you mean they robbed us"

"You better hope we catch them niggas. Send extra security to the other traps.ill be there in 10 mins " He said hang up losing his cool. I looked at future and cam they were walking inside.

I looked at cici and gave her my famous smirk. Yes we did! We hit one of they trap house.

" aye Bae can you watch the twins today?" He asked as he tried to get up but I straddle on him and started kissing his face.

"You not going nowhere playboy" I bit my lip and he rubbed my ass.

"Eww" kat said walking inside.

"Bae come on I have to go." He said. I pouted and he laughed.

"Fine asshole" I said getting up and going back in the house with the twins.

" future stop!" I heard kat scream.

"Go up to the room" I said to the twins and waited till I heard the door close.

"What happened in here!" I said looking at all the broken glass on the floor and future hand bleeding. I felt Xavier behind me and he shook his head.

"Why you gotta mess up our house up?" X said.

" not the time" kat said with an attitude.

"The fuck you mean not the time this is our house!" X yelled.

" don't fucking yell at me" kat yelled back.

" I suggest you lower your voice when you in our house." I said slowly.

"Bitch please" she said

"Future get yo bitch outta my house. I know I fucking told your stupid ass about disrespecting my girl." X yelled.

" yo don't talk to my girl like that nigga tf !" Future said getting up in x face.

" back up lil boy I don't wanna hurt you." X said. His eyes were black.

" x stop" I said putting my hand on his chest pushing him back.

"Yeah listen to your bitch" future said and at that point x tackled future and they were going at it.

" stop! Please stop!" I tried braking them up.

"Don't touch him" kat said grabbing my arm.

" yo I'm getting tried of your shit." I said moving her arm grabbing the gun on the table. She look at me with wide eyes.

" Smery put it down!" I Heard future say.

"Handle your bitch" I said remembering the kids were upstairs. I looked at future and his mouth was leaking and he was gonna have a black eye. Then I looked at x he had cut lip and a cut on his cheek.

"Get out of my house now!" I yelled. Future looked at me and left with his girl.

"Come on let's clean up that cut." I said grabbing his hand. And took him to the kitchen bathroom. I looked under the sink for the first aid kit and he picked me up and sat me down on the sink.

" you could have avoid all of that by just walking away." I said cleaning up his lip.

"I wasn't backing down on something that was going to happen already." He said rubbing on my thighs. I looked at him and kissed his nose.

"What was that for" he laughed.

" I don't know" I said wrapping my legs around his waist and finishing up.

" don't start something bae" he said rubbing my inner thigh and kissing my neck.

"Xavier. No." I laughed/moaned.

"I know you ain't ready for all of this" he said licking his lips.

"Werent you suppose to go to the main?" I asked.

" oh shit I forgot! He said putting me down .

" I wanna go!" I said.

"Cici!" I yelled.

" yess!! She yelled back.

" can you watch the twins today?" X asked. I went up to change to my pink outfit.
~~~
Xavier POV

" wtf happen to yall two?" Dad said. I looked at smery and she sat on my lap.

"That bitch you call a son.." I said

~~~~~
It's been awhile yall but I'm back I've been working and school starts next month but I got yall. Hope I didn't lose yall!