We Aint Cool

Xavier POV

After the meeting I decided to take Smery out for to eat. I've noticed she haven't been herself lately.

"What do you want to eat?" I asked her with gripping her thigh.

"I'm not hungry" she said removing my hand. See now we have a problem. I stop in the mid of the street and parked.

"What are you doing?" She asked looked back at the cars that are behind us honking.

"What's wrong?" I simply asked. She looked at me and rolled her eyes.

"Smery what is wrong? I'm not gonna ask again!" I semi yelled at her childish attitude. She stayed quiet.

"Man whatever" I started the car up again and drove to the mall. I parked the car and got out and she was still in the car. I went up to her side and open the door. She gave me the side eye and I grabbed her face and kissed her. I held her hand as she got out and she walked away. As we got in the mall there was a lot of people. I held smery's hand and she looked at me and hugged me. I swear she is bipolar.

"Shopping or food"

"I'm not hungry at all" she said. I need find out Wassup with her.

"X" I heard someone yell.

" omg long time no see" my ex Ashley said. Oh god it's gonna be hell.

"Wassup?"

"Nothing wondering the same Wassupp with you breaking up with me after you ate my pussy?" She said. That what I liked about her she is savage asf.

"Ashley Haha your head game was trash and that kat was too" I said laughin.

"Who is this?" Ashley asked.

"My girl, Smery this is Ashley my ex." Smery nodded at ash.

"Fuck you sizing me up for?" Ashley asked Smery. Smery just walked away into h&m.

"Feisty that's how I like em" she said yup..Ashley is gay. She my nigga now.

"I think you should go get her" ash said as a girl was coming her way.

"Ard it was good seeing you brah. We should cool it sometimes." I said Dabbing her up. And walked into the store. I looked around for Smery and I saw a guy trying to talk to her.

"You good bae?" I asked and the guy looked at me.

"My bad brah I'll fall back" he said with a smirk.

"Yes baby I'm good." She looked down at her feet.

"Okay now cheer up and pick whatever you want from any store" he said hugging me....

Later that night

I texted cici to see if she can figure out what is wrong with smery. It's 9pm and she still haven't talk to me at all.

Sister Ci 🙄💕
Maybe she wants some dick and don't know how to tell you dummy

Me
Ciara ...really 💀💀 but that day will come I wanna make it special🙄

Sister Ci 🙄💕
What you gonna do get her some chocolate covered dick? You needa go all out I'm talking and out the country honey moon type shit