Stuck In The Past

Smery's POV

"ugly bitch" jake said. punching me over and over in the face.

"you fucking slut" she kicked me in the ribs.

"kill yourself" he handed me a gun. i shook my headed

"okay then i will kill you" he pulled the trigger.

"AHHHHH" i screamed.

"Smery. put the gun down please its me future." 

"i-i-im so-o s-s-so-rr-y" i put down the gun and fell to the floor crying. future moved the gun away from me and hugged me.

"its okay. shh. you were sleep walking." he said kissing my head.

"s-smery what wrong?" i looked up to see cici and cam looking at me worried.

" she was sleep walking with my gun." future walked picking me up from the floor and up to the  his room. he laid me down on the bed tucking me in.d

"im sorry" i said.

"its okay babygirl." he said. he kissed my cheek and laid down cuddling with me.

Next Morning

Future's POV

Smery is so beautiful. I'm still thinking about last night. i could not sleep at all. i got up went to brush my teeth.then i went back you bed. smery was moving around which mean she is about to wake up. i kissed her cheek lightly, she eyes opened slowly.

"Good-morning beautiful" i said in her ear.

"Goodmorning" she got up and walked out my room I'm guessing into her room. i went in my bathroom. got in the shower.

 30 Mins later

I got out of the shower, went inside my closet. i picked out a black v-neck shirt and grey sweat pants with my white and black air Jordan 13. i walked out down to the kitchen. 

"hey." i said with a smile. i saw smery staring in to outter space.she was wearing a black crop top and grey sweat pants with her white and black air Jordan 13. i gave her a hug ,but she still havent said anything, it was like she was frozen.

"smery are you okay?" i asked in her ear. 

" um yeah im fine" she said. i know she is lying. her phone keep ringing.

"are you gonna pick it up?" i asked her.

"um y-yeah" she said walking out. i sliently followed her.

"h-hello"

....

"who is this"

.....

she hung up and i saw a tear drop.

 " hey who was that? why are you crying?" i asked her, she looked scared.

"i dont know wrong number

"wanna talk about it?" i asked.

"no um can i borrow your car please" she said. 

"hell no!"

"CICI CAN I BORROW YOUR CAR?!?" she yelled.

"SURE KEY ARE ON THE KITCHEN COUNTER!" she yelled back. Shit.

"where are you going?"

"on a little ride" she said walking out.

Smery's POV