Turn Down For What (Part 1)

"Worst Nightmare? bitch please." rose said putting her hand in my sisters face.

"hoe don't be putting your dirty hand in my face, where I come from we...(gco)"

"no body cares where you come from ugly slut" rose said walking toward my sister.

"bitch the only slut out here is you, what you tryna do sum cause I ain't my sister I don't give a fuck if you pregnant or not try me if you want. get your baby momma future" my sister said face to face to rose.

"jasi chill. let's go inside." I said know how my sister gets. I black out, she be seeing red. we walked in to a cute little dinner. something didn't feel right. we sat down in a round booth. I looked aroung and saw a man in all black reading a news paper and an old cute couple reading.

"Smery" future whispered.

"huh"

"are you okay" he said rubbing my thigh.

"yeah I'm cool.. "

"hey I'm maria. your waitress for this evening. what would y'all like to drink."

"three coca colas and one water please." future said jasi and I laughed and rose just mugged us.

"okay I'll be right out with you drinks." she said walking away. maria was a pretty shy looking gal, 5'5, big butt, medium size boobs, pretty nice curves, shes a like chocolate skin tone. but it looks like she hides it all in baggy clothes and glasses.

"bae are you checking her out!" future said.

"no but she is pretty. anyways why did you want to meet us here." I said looking at rose.

"correction sweetie I ask future to come not hoe #1 and hoe #2." she said pointing at jasi and i .

"bitch who is you calling a hoe with your ugly ass. future why did you even see in her?" rose said.

"head game was good" he whispered.I blurted out laughing.

"here is your drinks. are you all ready to order?" maria said.

"where are you from?" I asked out of nowhere.

"my parents are from Dominican republic but I was born in the DMV." she said looking down shyly.

"ayee Dominican squaddd" my sister said.

"we would like to order" rose said with an attitude .

"who told you to speak" my sister said.

"okay I'll have 2 grilled cheese sandwich." I said looking at maria.

"can I get a steak and cheese sandwich." future said and rose said the same thing.

"and I'll get a cheese burger" jasi said.

"okay I'll be back" she said mugging rose.

"I like her already" jasi said.

"future please believe me when I say that this is your seed." rose said touching her stomach.

"rose when the baby is born I'm going to need that DNA test" future said pulling me closer into him. rose just glared at me.

"I hope its a boy. remember when we were together, you said you wanted a boy then we made love." she said touching his hand.

"aye don't touch me and we didn't make love we fucked, a quick nut." future said.

"but you still love it and always will be coming back you me, plus you look like you need some" she said with a smirk on her face. I looked at future and he looked at rose in disgust.