XVII.

Finns Pov

"General Organa, what do you mean that Rey left?" Poe stammered, "She can't leave after what we just witnessed at Anchor Head! The whole city was demolished!"

Leia gave a sharp look towards Poe, "This is none of your concern Poe," she said with irritation.

After Rey returned she had not been herself, it seemed that she was fighting within herself and had lost. Leia wasn't the same, she was worried, but she still carried on appearance as if everything was under control. The burning flame of faith that filled inside her, slowly dwindled away with each breath she took.

"General," I interjected, knowing that if Poe continued she would do something that she'd regret.

"What Poe is trying to say is that we're worried for our friends safety and have questions about Anchor Head-"

Poe threw his body in front of me, knocking me back away from Leia.

"Damn right, rumor has it that the informant was none other than General Arden, Ex General of The Empire," Poe exclaimed

My heart jumped as Poe's words flew out from
his mouth.

"General Arden?! No way he was infamous, he was appointed at just the age of 16 to be General! Vader saw," my heart stopped as I saw the expression on Leia's face.

"So.. much... potential... in him.." I said softly

Leia shook her head in frustration, having enough of what we both had to say.

"Listen, you two. I don't need more trouble than there already is. Poe you want to help the Resistance?"

Poe's head perked up, rising his chest in delight.

"Stay here!" She said

Poe's figure deflated shortly after her remark. Quickly he gathered what dignity remained and raised his hand to fight what Leia had stated.

"No do not try to be a hero and risk countless lives just so you can prove a point to me... Stay here!" she said sternly, eyeing Poe and I with sharp glances.

"But General!" we both said.

"That's an order, Dameron and for you as well Finn!" she said, as her voice shook slightly,

"Just stay out of things for once..." she said squeezing Poe and I's shoulders tightly, before leaving the room.

Hope shattered, we both dragged out, "Yes General."

My heart pounded in my chest, as I felt it tighten quickly. I threw my first down through the air, letting out a loud grunt.

"This is so unfair, I know she's hiding much more than what we know,"

Poe continued to stare at the exit where Leia left.

"Okay, I don't care what she says! I'm going to search for answers. I'm leaving for the Supremacy!" With each word that fell off my lips, I felt a strong sense of determination.

Poe spun around throwing his hands onto my shoulders.
"Woah buddy," he said looking at me sternly.

"Look Poe I don't need you to come with me,"

"Are you kidding I was going to say, you must be out of your mind if you don't think i'm coming,"

He pulled me in, and slapped me on the back,
"When and where?!" he said flashing a devilish grin,

I felt an overwhelming sensation of power, as I pulled him close for an embrace.

"Lets do this!" I said patting his back, and releasing him from my grasp.

"So what do you know about this Arden guy huh? You said General of the Empire?" Poe said eagerly.

"Yes, as a trooper we were required to read books on its "history," and General Arden was mentioned a couple of times. He was appointed by Lord Sidious to be apart of this special project," I said rubbing my neck,

"I don't remember much about it, but I think who would," I said

"The General himself, Arden of course!" Poe said snapping his fingers with excitement.

"He would know what happened in Anchorhead and tell us the information that he told Leia.. Its perfect!"

Shaking his head Poe stammered, "but how Finn? We need clearance to bypass the surveillance,"

"Unless we have a guy inside... who is Arden! We have to figure out how to communicate with him some way... do you think you know someone?"

Poe let out a goofy grin, "Welll.... I do have someone in mind."

Pradas Pov

I began to brush my skirt from the debris on the floor, while Arden's body flew against the concrete.

"Well? Don't just stand there, pick him up!" I scoffed staring at two Troopers who were posted onto the wall. With heist they jogged to Arden, and grabbed him by his arms and pulled him onto the chair. Arden let out a small groan, as his head fell onto the side. His cold blood was splattered along the floor, sticking to my leather boots.

"I say he's presentable for our guests," I said with a smirk, "Or should I cut off some of his fingers to make them feel sorry for him," I laughed a cold hearted laugh, as I grabbed his hand towards my face. I bared my teeth with a flash, pretending to bite them off myself.

"That won't be necessary Prada," Hux said, as he cringed from the sight. I stared into Arden's eyes, which screamed mercilessly, as I let out a smirk.

"Next time?" I teased

"What makes you so sure that the savagengers friends would come?" he paused, "or ANY member of the Resistance in that matter!"

"I'm sure of it General, they have the motive to act heroic. To save the hopeless, that's how they live with their worthless selves to make themselves feel better. To make it seem like they're doing something noble," I paused, turning towards Hux chuckling, "but what's the fun of that?"

Hux's feet squirmed, at the multitude of thoughts he had of me torturing victims to their death. Their screams echoed inside his head, making him become nauseous at the sound.

"But to answer your question," I said, "If you continue to influence your men that you usually do, there should be no trouble. I have heard that the scavenger escaped on the falcon under your watch," I said smiling, "I'm sure you will be able to allow them access again."