Boarding

"Sir, you can bring they boxes here so that I can check it,am here to check and clear out for the new jss1 students."the teacher talks to mr tarmani_as she's trying to give a clearance note to other students parents.

Sorry sir; that's a contraband_pointing at the chocolates and Pepe in side naila's and zee's box's.perfumes are not allowed.okay ma,thank you.

After the clearance checking,some set of students with same clothes,came to help them pack their clothes.naisa and zee were very happy to the extend that they didn't say a good bye in a good way.mummy started to shade a little tears_because she's going to miss them.

At the front gate of DAHLIA house_the hostels are all locked because,its was time for sport.orange checkers come here;the girl with pink check called.illa and zee stood there but the renaming students went.

"You,go and call those girls_pointing at naisa and zee standing."the girl with the pink check insist.hello sisters that senior is calling you...zee talking_please can you go back and tell her that we are not coming.

The girl went back to the senior,and told her they reply.hey you girls,I called nobody came_why?the senior asked.because that's not how to call someone,zee uttered...kneel down,how dear you_am in ss1 you are in jss1.you girls have to serve a punishment...the remaining girls came and apologized on behalf of the new comers,and explain to her that they just came.

"I don't fucking care,if their are new comers or not _all what I know is that they will serve my punishment..."the senior said.i mediately when the hostel is open,after keeping their luggage_bring them to my Conner,rose house room 2,second to the last Conner by your left.i mean it.

I guess you guys_have your school bag with you?write your names class and hostel,I will be waiting.the senior said.the girls wrote their names and gave it to her.hello don't forget my name is senior "LABIBA LUKMAN"Aka BOUNTY.

After the senior left,the students with same check_that help naisa and zee with their boxes.introduced their self's.hello am MARYAM ABDUL_am in rose house,the girl with the pointed noise,Dark in complexion,medium in height ,moderate cute and beautiful.am BADIYA YUSUF_am in dahlia house,shes fair in complexion,a Fulani girl.am HAFSAT ADAMU_am in dahlia house too,shes also dark in complexion,smallish,and cute.vice versa naisa and zee introduce their self as,NAISA MuHAMMAD TARMANI while zee as,ZAINAB ALIYU.

Gilin gilin,the bell rang."sisters is time for dining_lets go and eat."maryam abdul uttered,as she's trying to open her school bag_to bring out her plate.
"Sorry but we are not hungry,we will wait for you girls to come back here."said by zee.

"Sisters you will be punished by the discipline master"said by Hafsat adamu...no problem you girls can take your live;we will be waiting for you here!
Naisa and zee looked for a place to seat  and wait for them;admiring the school premises at the same time thinking 🤔 of how there are going to live here...immediately after dinning the remaining girls went and meet naisa and zee so that there will go back to JSS1 hostel were there are meant to stay.
Orange checkers come out and make an orange carpet;said by the labour prefect in the hostel.if I count up till ten nobody is here and the last person to come out will serve had punishment...when the senior was done with the counting of numbers almost all the students came out some were inside.which include naisa ,zee and,others about 10 of them;I was counting you girls are my seniors?today I will deal with you people_you girls that come out early should enter inside carry what you need and move out for prep while my senior aunties should stay behind...the labour prefect called senior faith Dauda punished the remaining girls to the extend that almost all the girls are having boils in their hands and experiencing leg pain.
At the prep call naisa was crying like a small baby regretting coming to a boarding school...naisa naisa naisa talk to me now,please stop crying everything will get to Normal_we just have to abide by the rules and regulation of the school ask our new friends more about a boarding house.zee live me alone I will call daddy and tell him we don't want the school anymore...after prep all the students went to the sport filed for games and exercise.naisa did not participate in any of the games.
The next day was on Thursday naisa and zee were detected to a office that class and hostel will be given to them.

Knock knock knock!come in
Good morning ma_we are asked to come and see you for our class and hostel clearance.my name is Zainab Aliyu and my sister here Naisa MuhammadTarmani. You are all welcome to our school and new environment,we hope so that you will all be good girls with morals.yes ma we will Insha Allah,I hope so girls.

Zainab you will be in jss1c dahlia house while naila will be in jss1b rose house but you will not be going back to your various hostel till when you are in jss2 you may go to your various class,thank you ma .

On there way to class_zainab how I wish we are in the same class and hostel...don't worry everything will be fine,we will always be together.bye take till after classes or during break.all of them entered there new classes.good morning sir;how may I help you?am naisa Muhammad tarmani a new member of this class...you are highly welcome am mr john your mathematics teacheryou can have a set;thank you sir.the class continues during dinning time maryam Abdul went and talk to her.hi;you remember me?yeah I do maryam Abdul right?yes.please I wound like to be your set mate_okay no problem you are welcome.after dinning I will give you my note to copy.thank you
At the dinning entrance;students will make two lines one for the girls and the other one for the boys.maryam is that how you guys eat every day?yes dear today we are taking tea and bread.all of you should stand up for prayers...
SOME HAVE FOOD BUT CAN NOT EAT
SOME CAN EAT BUT HAVE NO FOOD
WE HAVE FOOD AND WE CAN EAT
GlORY BE TO YOU OUR LORD
THANK YOU LORD FOR GIVEN ME THIS FOOD!!!
Maryam is that how you guys pray before eating?yes naisa you just have to adapt.immediately after dinning all students went back to their various classes.after the classes was over zainab and her new friend went to nailas class.naila how was your class?zainba ask.it was alhamduliliah and you same;here are my friends I guest to remember their faces and name incase here is BADIYA YUSUF and HAFSAT ADAMU we are in the same class and same house.good that is nice here is my frnd MARYAM ABDUL same class and same house.you are all welcome;can we go to the mosque not and pray zuhur?why not let's go.after the prayers it was dinning time again there all went for dinning after eating hostel,prep and sport.

That is how life continues going around with the school activities.am very happy today because it's visiting day naisa telling maryam and zee.i can't wait to see mommy and daddy let me go and take my bath bye.illa Bby please be fast the hostel will soon be closed,okay am coming let me finish dressing up...
at the visiting ground all students were very happy to see their parents taking pictures together,eating etc.zee and illa bby ran and hugged mommy,are you girls going to fall me down or what?sorry mommy we are over excited that you came.welcome good afternoon_how are my babies doing?we are all fine lets get seate.mummy were is daddy;sorry he won't be coming because his not in town.naisa stated shading tears like a bby,she him calling through video call_hello daddy good afternoon...after my bby,how are you why are you crying?am sorry I was not able to make it up but Insha Allah I will come next time were is your sister?shes here hello daddy good afternoon,how is work and everything may god help and guide you.amen may god bless all of you take care I love you bye.
Naila let's go and call our new friends to great mummy_mummy we are coming one minute this children will not kill me.after some minutes there came back.good afternoon ma
There all greeted.how are you my daughters?we are fine ma have a seat.the girls all introduce their selfs and classes.kilin kilin kiln
Excuse me ma time for visiting is over you should start going please...okay naisa and started crying...mummy please we want to follow you they is nothing in this school but suffering;sorry don't worry I will tell daddy he will come and pick you girls back home.that is how mummy convince them and left.

Hello 👋 my beautiful readers
Hope all are fine if so alhamduliliah
Sorry 😐 for me not updating since last year
I was discourage of writing because there was no comment nothing nothing...
I hope you are all enjoying
Bye 👋 👋👋
Luv you all!!!