Life in dwelling

Hello 👋 kids;I have a surprise for you girls."hope you would all like it?"naisa,and zee came down stairs_to see the surprise.

"Mummy welcome back",how was the office work?there all said to her.fine Alhamdulillah it was stressful;hope you girls have prayed?if you haven't;you are not going to see the surprise😉.so you better go and do so...mummy two minutes we want to go,and pray.

After a while the children,came back for their surprise.mummy gave them tickets;for children drama show that's going to hold at amusement park.the girls where very happy 💃💃even though zee doesn't know what it means, but all that she knows is that it's a very good thing.since she knows the meaning of drama.

When the girls went back to their room!zee started asking naisa about the ticket...it's all about acting drama by young children of our age.so we have to start making preparations,of the clothes we are putting on!said by naisa.

Knock knock knock!!!who is they?the children asked.its nany,you girls have not eaten your lunch.yes_we will eat later,said by zee.mummy said that if you don't eat;nobody is going out for the drama show.no no no,nany we are no our way_just keep the food on the dining table.okayh ooo,she left.

Immediately after the tiffin;naisa and zee took their shower.geeen geen geen...is time for the drama show;naisa dressed in pink and sliver gown with hijjab,and zee pink and blue gown with hijab.at the entry zee was lookingat everywhere like;someone from the village,because it's her first time of. Going out for an occasion.

Everybody were stead in one big hall with _a plastic seats.ha ha ha!who are those with an echoing voice_of a man,that fills the hall.zee just started yelling,and praying at the same time.children started laughing 😆 at her.while naisa angrily talk to her fellow mates to stop it.

On their way back home;after the drama show.naisa ,and zee started talking about it;wishing to watch it again_when chanced.

"Mummy mummy;we are back.where are you?"the children utter."am here sweetheart's,mummy...there begin to tell her about their night.how it's goes,without full stop or comma.i have heard you girls_can you please go up,freshen up,pray,and come downstairs and eat.mummy we not hungry _no!you girls have to eat if not next time,I won't buy the ticket for you.okay,mummy_there pecked her ,and live for the room.

After doing all,what there were asked to do by mummy_there went straight to the bed ,with a happy 😃 mood!with the agenda to call daddy first thing tomorrow,morning.

"Wake up,wake up,its time for subhi prayer".said by nany;if anyone fails to wake up SHAITAN_will be his leader.no nany we are awake,zee immediately entered the Barth room_brushed her teeth,perfumed abolition,pray,and recite the morning azkar.same with naisa,and went back to sleep 😴.

Early in the morning without having their brekkie_naisa called dad,the was switched off.she was very sad 😞 about it,to the extend of not taken her brekkie.

"Assala ma'alaikum..."directly entered naisa's ear,but she sobbed.everyone was greeting the person that said the sallama apart from her.she just fill the warmness of the lover of her life,that she wasn't expecting...my baby am so so 😐 sorry.

"Daddy why did You switched off your phone?without hearing my voice or saying the morning glory."she uttered...my angel am sorry;I wanted surprising you girls,am sorry.he hugged her,and zee_without allowing him to seat there started telling him about their drama show.mummy was jealous about;because daddy did not pay attention to her but his daughter's.daddy thank you,for the gifts we really liked it.bye we are off.

***
"Malam!its been one month now without visual perception,of zainab."said by mama;Zainab's mother.don't worry I was planning for us to pay them a cost today_because Meena is always talking about her sister.

Immediately after Zuhur prayers,Zainab's parents;visit mr tarmani's family.the children were very happy for the vist,and marked the day as their lucky day.zee wanted following her parents but they stoped her. Mummy promised to take her,and spend the week with her parents.

***
That's how life continues at the Tarmani's house.as mummy promed zee to spend the weekend with her family,she took her they_with lots of gifts for her siblings and parents.

The weekend was very boring to naisa,because her twiny is not arrowed.thank God daddy was around;he took zee's place_jn order to make his princess happy.

While zee is they happy with her family;telling them so many things about her new environment,and how she was treated like a princess.everyone was very happy to hear that,and praying for the tarmani's family for their well being...

    Hello 👋 👋👋!!!
"Hope you guys are enjoying my company?😃?if yes_say yah;if no 😩_say nehh.

   Please don't forget to show your love 😍by voting,liking,and commenting.
     I love ❤️ you guys.
Incase of any mistake please forgive and call my attention.thank you🙏😊!!!