I smirked at her reply. We finally rolled up to the Yamanaka suido-mansion and walked in. There were at least 50 people I didn't know or care about roaming around, drinking, yelling, doing whatever. I started the clock for 30 minutes, which was the amount of time I was willing to stay in this hellhole that teenagers call parties.

Apparently, Tenten was able to sense my discomfort. She came up and bumped my shoulder, which sent a jolt of electricity down my back. "Oh, come on Hyuga! Parties like this one are where pretty boys like you thrive! Just get drunk and kiss a girl or something!"

"You're endorsing that?"

She scoffed. "Well of course not, but it seems that that's what all the guys do at Ino's parties."

I turned to look at her and finally analyzed the costume she was wearing. My breath hitched. She wasn't wearing anything immodest like many of the other girls at the party, but even the several layers of fabric on her outfit still failed to hide her form, and the colors highlighted the golden brown of her eyes. I quickly looked away before she could notice any color change in my cheeks.

"Well, I'll just have to kiss you, then." I said.

She looked up, startled. "Uh, what?"

"Well, you said I should kiss a girl, right? Are you not willing to make the sacrifice?"

She playfully punched my arm and laughed. "Oh, come on Hyuga, you can get anyone else, ya know."

I grabbed her waist and pulled her in, suddenly feeling a lot more confident now that she thought I was joking. "But I don't want anybody else." I gave off a flashy smile that didn't look like me at all.

She laughed and escaped my grip. Hinata looked at me with a small smile on her face. I just rolled my eyes at her in return.

"Hey, Hyuga!"

I closed my eyes and groaned. "What's up, Inuzuka."

He smiled back at me. "Hey, Hinata! Naruto's in the kitchen, he was looking for you earlier." Hinata blushed and went back to the kitchen to go find Naruto. Kiba then turned to Tenten and smirked. "Hey Tenten, nice costume. Come with me, I'll fix you something to drink!" He said while taking her hand.

"Oh uh..... Ok I guess." She answered.

I sighed as I was left in the entryway of the house by myself. Unfortunately, I wasn't left by myself for very long.

Some third year girl in a very promiscuous outfit came up and wrapped her arms around my shoulders. "Hey, Neji.... I heard you're looking for somebody to kiss tonight." She purred. "I'd be willing to make an offer.... I bet I'm way better than that skank you were holding a second ago."

I scrunched my nose in disgust and pulled her off of me. "Ya, no thank you."

God it was going to be a long night.

(Tenten)

As Kiba was dragging me to the kitchen to shove something-or-other down my throat, I shot a pleading look to Ino. Luckily, she saw my cry for help (and returned it with a smirk of her own) and came to my rescue.

"Oh, hey Tenten!" She said, taking my hand out of Kiba's. "Go put your bag in my room." I gratefully obliged and jumped up the stairs two at a time to Ino's room. Funnily enough, Ino's annual Halloween party had perfectly aligned with the first weekend of the month, and since we obviously couldn't choose one over the other, we decided to have her party and our sleepover in the same evening.

Yep, it was going to be a long night.

I quickly plopped down my bag on Ino's bed along with those belonging to the rest of the girls, and then skipped downstairs to go find more of my friends. Luckily, Kiba was occupied by Kankuro, which he didn't really seem to appreciate, but I did. Free now, I went to find Temari, who was likely in the same mood as I was. Here for Ino, not necessarily the party. Don't get me wrong. I can get down. It just takes a few drinks for me to get there first.