~𝓒𝓱𝓪𝓹𝓽𝓮𝓻 15~

"The driver of the vehicle is nowhere to be seen, none of the witnesses nearby had seen the face of the driver. Had this car been driverless? Find out after this short break." Everyone was wide-eyed as Mr. Liu shut off your phone then handed it back to you. "No...No he can't be dead! He had to have dropped Master Wu off first!" Lloyd yelled as everyone turned to him.
    "Lloyd, calm down. This is Master Wu we're talking about." Kai said with his hand on Lloyd's shoulder "Yeah, we can go down to where the car  crashed and go look for him." (B/N) said making Lloyd look up at him "Okay..."
    "We still have more time until I get picked up." Jack said as you lowered your hand down next to the ninjas "It wouldn't hurt to look." You said reassuringly making Lloyd softly smile at you "Yeah...c'mon guys." Lloyd said as he jumped onto your hand with the others following. You smiled as you lifted your hand up to your belt bag "I'll drive."

-They get to crash sight-

    You and the others jumped out of your car and the ninja peeped out of the belt bag. "They probably have taken the car by now." Mr. Liu said as you all approached the "cliff" which was just a little hill leading down to a park "This...isn't a cliff." Nya said with a blank expression. "Correct." Zane commented as you rolled your eyes "Guess they overreacted on the news. They do that sometimes." You said as you approached the fence that ran along the top of the hill then stepped over the fence.
    The others followed pursuit then you all walked down following the tire tracks until you stumbled upon a damaged tree "This must've been a tree that the van crashed into." (B/N) said as you let the ninja onto your hand then lifted them to your shoulders "Okay everyone. Let's split up and look around. Try to find any clues or Master Wu." You said then the other three ran off to check different areas as you looked around the tree for any sort of clues.
    "Master Wu!?" The ninja called out as you scanned around the area until your eyes landed on something resting on the ground. A tiny lego rice hat. "Does this hat belong to Master Wu?" You asked picking up the hat then showing it to the ninja "Yeah! That's his hat!" Kai exclaimed as the ninjas put on hopeful smiles and so did you.
    "Great. He might be close." You said as you put the lego hat into your pocket then continued looking around. "Hello? Master Wu?" You called out, continuing to look around "Looking for me?"
    You and the ninjas jumped then looked down at your feet to see an elderly LEGO man with a long white beard "MASTER WU!" The ninja yelled making you smile. Thank god we found him!
    You let the ninja hop onto your hand then you put your hand down on the ground next to Master Wu. The ninja ran up to Master Wu and embraced him into a big group hug. "You're alive!" They cheered.
    "You found him!" You turned to Jack running over. When he ran close the ninjas yelped then flinched back, except for Master Wu who just stood still. Jack looked down at them "Sorry!" Jack said feeling guilty, making you softly chuckle. "How about you get the other two?" You asked Jack making him nod then run off.
    Master Wu turned his attention to you once the ninjas stopped hugging him "And who are you?" He asked, making you look down at him "I'm (Y/N)." You answered.
    "(She/He/They) (was/Were) the one who found us." Nya commented "Really? Thank you for taking care of my students while I was gone. I have one question for them though." Master Wu turned to the ninjas "Did you train?"
    The ninjas let out tiny groans making you chuckle "Yeah, (Y/N) made us." Cole answered, making you giggle. "Well Thank you (Y/N). For now, I will make them train." Master Wu said making all the ninja roll their eyes, some of them groaning.
    You let out a small snort as you heard footsteps coming up behind you. "Let's get back to the shop." Mr. Liu said making you nod then lower your hand next to the ninjas "C'mon guys."

Word Count: 749 words