~𝓒𝓱𝓪𝓹𝓽𝓮𝓻 13~

You drove into the parking lot of (B/N)'s school looking around for (B/N). As you parked the car you saw your brother standing by a tree talking to another boy around his age. "Must be one of his friends." You said to yourself as the ninjas peaked out of the belt bag to look up at you.
    You looked down at them with a smile "Get back in the bag, little guys." You said, lowering your hand down and nudging the ninjas to make them go back into the bag. "But we've been here forever and it's very hot!" Kai whined, "Yeah...please let us out!" Jay begged. You let out a sigh of sympathy "I know...I'll let you guys out soon. Let's go pick up (B/N) first." You then pushed the ninja back into the belt bag and zipped up the bag.
    You hopped out of the car then began to walk towards (B/N) and his friend. When you were close enough (B/N) noticed you walking over "Hey (Y/N)!" (B/N) greeted as his friend jumped then turned to you. "Hey (B/N). Ready to go home?" You asked standing in front of the two "Not yet. Jack and I want to show you something!" (B/N) exclaimed and you swore you heard a group of tiny groans coming from your belt bag.
    "Okay then...make it quick though." You said rolling your eyes "Okay. Follow us." Jack said as he began to lead you away from the spot he and (B/N) were talking. You followed behind pulling out the car keys then locking the car doors since you left them unlocked. "Where are we going?" You asked a little curious "You'll see." (B/N) answered as you continued to follow them.
    After a few minutes of following the boys, we approached a small little shop not far from the school "This is what you wanted me to see?" You asked, raising a brow at the shop. "Yeah! C'mon." (B/N) said as Jack opened the door hitting a bell hanging from the ceiling. When you walked inside following the two boys you let out a small gasp as you looked around the store and the things inside it.
    The store was an old antic shop...there were little relics everywhere and most of them caught your eye. "Mr. Liu?" Jack asked, walking up to the front desk as you and (B/N) followed him. When you got to the front desk an elderly man walked over "Hello, Jack." the man greeted looking down at Jack then over at (B/N) then you "Who are they?"
    "This is my friend (B/N) and his big (sister/brother/sibling)." Jack introduced as you waved to him, this must've been Mr. Liu. "I'm (Y/N)." You said putting your hand out making him shake your hand "Mr. Liu." He introduced then both of you pulled your hands back. "Why are they here?" Mr. Liu asked looking back down at Jack "(B/N) said they had something to show us."
    You tensed up...does he mean the ninjas? I'm not comfortable with this "(B/N), can we talk." You said grabbing (B/N)'s arm then motioning your head off to the side "Okay then." You and (B/N) walked off to the side as Jack and Mr. Liu chatted.
    "Are you sure about this...showing the ninja to them?" You asked looking down at your belt bag. The bag unzipped and Zane poked out "Show us to who?" He asked "You'll see. I promise you can show them, they'll be fine." (B/N) whispered, making you look back down at the belt bag "...Okay....let's show them."
    You lowered your hand down to Zane then picked him up "I'll show you one at a time, you okay with going first?" You asked Zane as he sat on your palm "I'm okay with it." Zane answered, making you nod then put your hand over him so he could be a little surprise.
    You and (B/N) walked back over to the front desk "Sorry about that." You apologized "It's okay." Jack said looking down at your hands cupped around Zane. "Now, what was it you wanted to show us?" Mr. Liu asked, also eyeing your cupped hands. You took a deep breath and sighed "Okay....this is what we wanted to show you..."

Word Count: 742 Words