Chapter 9: Finale, finally

Felix POV

I don't want to be banned for ten years, I need to find her soulmate fast.

I went to my room and went to my bed and plopped down.
Ugh, what are you doing to me Y/N?
I kept asking my self the same question over and over again. I sat up, if I wanted Y/N to be mine, I have to break Y/N and Chan up.
I was beating my brain to think of a suitable idea for it.
"Attention all Cupids, please come to the throne room."
The loudspeaker said(I know that doesn't make sense, but just go with it).
I got up and went to the throne room.

After getting seated, Seungmin came to the stage and started talking.
"Hello everybody, if you're wondering why I called all of you guys here, it's because we are having some troubles."
Seungmin stared directly at me and glared at me.
"Someone hasn't been doing their job correctly. Now, you see that you sign a contract and you have multiple years of training to become a Cupid, and you also have to be able to finish the job quickly, so we don't have people left in the dust, literally."
He then looked around the room.
"Most of you have been doing a great job, Hyunjin, Namjoon, Seonghwa, and many others, but some have not."
He then clapped twice and the lights went out. I felt something touch the top of my head.
"Now about I called you all here, I wanted to show the select few that haven't been doing the best jobs." He looked dead serious about this, it was kind of scary to be honest.
"If you feel something touching the top of your head, please stand up."
I looked around, people started to stand up, including, HYUNJIN!
I looked back to the stage and saw Seungmin staring me down like I was an enemy. I was hesitant to stand up, but soon enough I did.
"Oh, sorry, Hyunjin you may sit back down, I didn't mean to curse you as well." He did something with his hand and Hyunjin sat back down, relieved.
"Now, all of you who stood up, come on the stage." We didn't even get to start walking until he snapped and we were teleported to the stage. Seungmin then clapped twice once more, and the lights turned back on. I looked around and was surprised to Y/N, sitting there with a smirk on her face.
"You all are dismissed, besides Y/N." Everybody left and then after the last person walked out the doors slammed shut. I looked down the line of people, there was only five more, not including myself.
Why is Y/N here?
We all watched Y/N carefully walk up to the stage.
What surprised me the most, was that Y/N walked up to Seungmin and HUGGED HIM.
"Felix, Taeyong, Ryujin, Sehun, Tag, and Sana. I heard you weren't doing very well on your assignments." She walked down the line examining each of us. When she got to me she made eye contact with me for a split second, I swear she glared a bit.
"So, you guys know Y/N, the girl that Felix was suppose to find a soulmate for, well I may or may not have lied in the process." We looked at Seungmin with disbelief.
"What do you mean, you literally had a meeting with all of us about Y/N when Felix left to Earth." Ryujin said while lifting her head up.
"Well, here's a little something(tea) for you. When we have someone as a trainee who graduated, I always give then an easy assignment, but for Felix, I gave him an impossible Assignment. The people you met, Felix, they were Cupids, they helped me set this while thing up." I looked at him with fire in my eyes, he set everything up, what a-(hey Felix, whatever you're gonna say, don't say it).
Seungmin looked at me a smirked.
"As with the rest of you, you guys remember the persons you guys had to find a soulmate for?" They nodded.
"Great, well you guys can go, I'm just going to have a little chat with Felix." They bowed and quickly walked our of the room. I turned my body towards Seungmin and Y/N and hung my head low.
"Aw, you can look at us Felix." Y/N held my chin and lifted my head to face her.
Her eyes were a bright shade of red.
"W-what are you?" I was taken back by her eyes.
"I'm just an illusion Cupid, nothing much." She let go of my chin and took a step back.
"Of course, if you were just a bit smarter you would've realized Changbin, Rosé, Chan, and everybody else were Cupids." She snapped and everything went black.

Y/N! Where is she?!

"Felix-ah, wake up."
My eyes snapped open to see Y/N laying next to me while checking if I was alright.
"Felix, are you alright, you were mumbling while you were sleeping." She looked worried.
"I-I'm fine, I just, I had a weird dream."
I sat up and my head ached.
I groaned in pain. She immediately helped me.
"What was it about?"
"It was, very, weird. I was a Cupid, and- it's too much to explain."
"Ah, okay." She kissed my forehead.
"Felix, you need to get some sleep, you've had this dream for days."
I signed and lied back down. Y/N lied down next to me and I wrapped my arm around her. We both drifted off to sleep.

A/N
This is the end of
My Cupid | Felix X Reader.
It took weeks to finish
this, so I really hope you like
the ending. Tbh, I didn't know
how should end this,
but I did it! And sorry if it's short.
As I said in the last episode,
I used all my ideas in Chapter 8.
Anyways, thanks for staying here until the last Chapter!
And I am making another story.
It'll be out soon(if I don't have
writer's block🥺😁)!