Chapter 8: Finale?

Felix's POV

I wondered what Seungmin meant, 'Don't Doubt'

I was teleported back to Earth. Checking my surroundings, I realized that I was in another park. I immediately started walking to the entrance.
As I got there I saw Y/N.
She was sitting on a bench with a dog on her lap. I was about to go to her then someone else came and sat down.
It looked like her sister, I remember her saying something about her sister, her name was Rosie? Rosé? Something like that.
I saw how they were laughing and talking.
"Why are you spying on two girls?" I heard a voice behind me. I turned around, alarmed, and saw Hyunjin standing there with his arms crossed.
"I-I was just figuring out if that was Y/N,"
I obviously lied, okay, maybe I was checking her out, I mean, do you blame me? She's perfect, perfect skin, natural beauty, and she's very sweet.
"Yeah, sure," Hyunjin then walked to her.
What is he doing?
I asked myself, I hid behind a tree(great hiding place, I know). I listened to their conversation.
"You must be Y/N, my friend was looking for you." Hyunjin definitely lied.
Why is he doing this to me.
"Oh, who's your friend?" I heard Y/N's voice talking to him.
Yah! Hwang Hyunjin! She's mine!
As I mentally yelled at him I heard something that I didn't want him to say.
"My friend? It's Felix, you know him."
I looked over my shoulder and saw that she nodded.
"I know a guy named Felix, he was always setting up dates for me," She smiled and petted the dog on its head. The dog lied down on her lap and rested its head on her knee.
"Aw, it's cute, what's it's name?" Hyunjin asked while also petting the dog.
"His name is Ggami," She smiled and picked up the dog.
"Rosé, we should go, Yoongi must be worried about you," Rosé nodded and Y/N looked at Hyunjin, "I'm sorry Hyunjin, but I have to go, my boyfriend is waiting for me."
"Oh, who's your boyfriend?" Hyunjin asked while standing up, as well as Y/N and Rosé.
"My boyfriend is a guy named Chan."

Hyunjin's Thoughts
I thought those two broke up.

"It was nice meeting you Hyunjin, bye!"
I saw that she waved at him and followed her sister out of the park.
"Felix, did you have to overhear our conversation?" He asked while walking towards me.
"Maybe, I guess," I shrugged my shoulders.
"Aish, how did Chan and Y/N get back together? I thought that you were her soulmate," Hyunjin immediately shut himself up after he said that last sentence.
"What? I didn't try to get Chan and Y/N back together, and what do you mean that I'm her soulmate?" I saw that he sighed and looked down.
"Listen Felix, Seungmin told you that her soulmate isn't who You think it is,"
Hyunjin just looked at me disappointingly. He then left without word. He is so confusing, first he plans to murder me, then says that he is trying to help me. It was weird.
Never mind that, as I was walking out from behind the tree I spotted a small dog running around the park.
"Ggami! You really have to stop leaving him without his collar Y/N." I look to the voice and saw that it was Y/N's sister Rosé.
"Sorry, I thought we didn't have time to grab his collar." Y/N was running after the dog too.
Ggami heard their voices and looked back. He stopped and sat down on the sidewalk.
"You troublesome dog, we need to train him better." Y/N caught up to the dog and picked him up gently.
She looked around and made eye contact with me.
"Oh, hi Felix." She smiled and looked back at Rosé. I stood there dumbfounded.
Felix, focus find out her soulmate, and figure out what Hyunjin said.
I was still standing there dumbfounded.
"Hey Felix? You okay?" I snapped out of my thoughts and saw Y/N standing in front of me with the dog in her arms.
"Oh, I'm fine." I laughed nervously.
"Ah, okay, I'm, so what are you doing here?" She smiled sweetly at me.
"Um, I came here for a walk."
She replied with an 'oh'.
"Y/N- Oh, who's this?" I looked towards the voice and saw her sister walk towards her while wiggling her eyebrows.
"Oh, Rosé, this is my friend Felix," She gestured towards me with her head.
"Friend? I thought he was your boyfriend." Rosé said once more and smirked at her playfully.
"Aish, you know that I'm already dating Chan." She rolled her eyes.
So it is true, they go back together. It's okay, maybe I can try and get her to fall for me, or I could make Chan and Y/N break up. No, don't think about that, I was picked at a Cupid for one reason, don't abuse your power over a girl. But then again I could make her fall in love with me.