ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 34

WHEN HAYLEY TOLD ME OF Marcel's plan to attack the Pack, which I was quite honestly expecting, I immediately went over Katherine's properties in the US. And Atlanta was the only location that fulfilled all the requirements for a pack of wolves to live.

Atlanta was good. The weather was okay. It was in between New Orleans and Mystic Falls. And the bunglow was on the outskirts of the city. And there's no house for at least a 2-mile distance, and the surrounded by the woods. The only problem was the occasional hikers that come for trekking during weekends. For which I had to take Klaus's help and have his witches do the necessary spells.

Let's hope they won't spill their guts about this location. I don't know just how many times I can guilt trip Klaus and make use of his favors.

"uhh...What are you doing?" I heard Stefan ask from behind.

"I am trying to fix this stupid PlayStation," I answered with a grunt, trying to fix the cables and play it one more time, and made a noise of frustration when it showed error...again.

My nostrils flared a little in annoyance as I tried to figure out what exactly I was doing wrong with the outdated technology in front of me, and then I realized. 

"OfbloodyCourse," I muttered. I turned back to a, very, confused Stefan and said, "Grab your jacket, we are going into the city and buy the new PlayStation."

"Is this not working?" Stefan asked, his nose wrinkled in confusion.

"This only works on CD, the new one works with everything, and has a lot of gaming options," I said, looking through the web and found the new PlayStation 3 in the market.

"Hayley, we are going out," I hollered to the werewolf, who was in the backyard with her pack, "Message me if you need me to grab something from the city."

"Okay," the wolf yelled back.

I turned to look at Stefan, who was still standing there bewildered. When I looked at him in expectation, he rolled his eyes, "I still can't get over the fact that you play video games," Stefan said as he slipped on his jacket and followed me outside.

"I am a teenager," was my only response, and the Salvatore scoffed at it.

★ ➷ 。• ☆

"So, did you like the Pack?" I questioned as we pulled out of the driveway.

"Well, I had a week to get on terms with it. Though, since they don't talk except judge me, I would say, they are alright?" Stefan said, thinking about his answer.

"I guess," I hummed, it's only been a week, and they can't really communicate. "I really don't know how Hayley just spends time talking to Eve and watching over those mutts. I figured I would go mental if I stayed like this for a few more days, that's why we are making this trip. Video games will probably take my mind off boredom."