Crazy Thoughts and Flashbacks

Brianna's POV

I rushed through the crowds of people hoping that soon they would lose sight of me. I was running away from my bullies, Michael, Calum and....Luke, the thing that hurts most is that Luke used to be my best friend we loved each other we would tell each other everything and then about 1 month ago everything changed.....

Flashback

''Brianna can I talk to you?'' Luke asked me as I was putting my science books in my locker.

''Yea sure Luke you ok?'' I asked quite worried, he never really asks to talk unless it is something bad.

''Yea everythings great apart from the fact that my best friend told everyone that I don't have a Dad and that he left because of me!'' He shouted, I flinched at the loudness of his voice. I was confused I honestly had no idea what he was talking about. ''Luke I-I don't know what you are talking about honestly!'' I stuttered trying to fight back the tears that were threatining to fall. ''Oh you do, how come that everyone has been whispering about me, the rumours flying around school when the only person who knows is you!'' He shouted getting closer to me. ''Please Luke believe me I didn't I would never do such a thing!'' Now my back was against my locker, Luke was stood directly infront of me, I couldn't hold back the tears and now they were freely falling hitting the ground below me. ''The thing is Brianna, I don't believe you and because of what you did you will pay you can count on that oh and here.'' He ripped the necklace I gave him for his 16th birthday from his neck, it was half a guitar pick, I had the same though mine said B and his said L so when we put them togther it would make ''B+L''. He then walked away leaving me crying uncontrobally in the middle of the school corridor, I just wanted to run into his arms but I knew that, that would never happen.....ever again....

Flashback Over

I finally made it to below a staircase, I hoped they wouldn't find me, they had been looking all over for me as they hadn't had there daily beating yet.... Michael was the worst he would punch me, kick me when I was down and hurt already. I once was in hospital as he knocked me out when he punched me in the jaw, I try not to think about too much. Luke normally slaps me and kicks me until my legs give in and send me down to the floor. Calum stands there looking occasinally giving me the odd slap but when he does he has a sorry expression on his face almost as if the doesn't want to do it, I always think this but then I think he enjoys it as much as the other two. Calum is really cute he has brown hair and dark brown eyes that could make you melt I would be lying if I said I didn't have the sligtest crush on him but then I think why do I? He hurts me but something tells me that he doesn't want too...

I heard footsteps they were coming closer. It was them I knew it, I hugged my knees close to my chest trying to hide the sound of my breathing. Then I was pulled out by my hair, I looked up to see Luke towering over me. ''Hiding are we?'' He evily laughed, Michael joining in, I looked beside Michael to see Calum standing there a tear fell from his eye as he mouthed the words ''Sorry'' I was shocked it was true he didn't want to hurt me but he had too. Luke made a fist, laughing still I closed my eyes waiting for what was about to come. ''Please Luke no!''

''I'm sorry you should have thought about that when you were spreading stuff about me you bitch!'' I felt a sharp sting across my right cheek.

''It wasn't me I swear I would never hurt you I love you...you are my best friend!''

''No I used to be your best friend now to me your Invisible.........''

A/N: First proper chapter of the book. So I am sorry if this upsets you guys I honestly do not want to upset you it is just for the book but trust me it gets happier. Look I know Luke, Michael and Calum are awful in this but I know they would never do such a thing they are amazing guys and they would never do this, it is just for the purpose of the book. Ashton will be coming into the book soon so for all you Ashton Girls who are reading this he is going to be in the book. I hope you guys are intrested and want to read on. If you do like this book and are enjoying it so far give it a vote and if you maybe want to comment on something about the book or give me feedback feel free to leave me a comment I love reading your comments and I will reply to you:)

5SOSbandana xx