Gigs and Fun

December 3rd 2011

Luke's POV

I have never been so nervous as I am right now. This was our first gig. We had announced the gig on Twitter and Facebook and by the looks of things about 200 people are meant to show which is amazing but that also means there will be a lot of pressure to be as good as we can be. I am sure we can do it though...motivational speeches by Luke Hemmings....

''Right then guys lets do this and remember this is our first gig so we have to make a good impression but if we fuck then who cares we can learn from our mistakes right then lets do this. Did everyone put there equipment in the van?'' Ashton asked. We all nodded and then we had a group hug because we're just bro's like that. We all walked up to the van that was parked and Ashton was driving us there. Brianna told us she would meet us at the venue and she said she would be allowed to go backstage with us since she is a friend well girlfriend to one of us.

We soon enough arrived at the Annandale Hotel and I was shitting it not gonna lie. I carried my guitar on my back walking next to Calum. We entered the venue and sure enough Brianna was waiting backstage for us. I couldn't see anybody there yet though they must be waiting outside? ''Hey guys, you nervous?'' She asked whilst hugging Calum and giving him a kiss. ''Yea a bit but I am sure we will be ok right lads?'' Michael asked trying to life our spirits.

''Yea...'' I sighed. Michael gave me a side hug and we were told we were due on stage. We all had one last group hug and made our way on to stage but they were only about 12 people there. I was a bit disappointed but I was ok because I knew we would grow bigger hopefully and for these people to actually come is amazing and the fact that they actually want to support us is a great feeling. ''Hey guys we're 5 Seconds Of Summer I'm Luke.''

''I'm Calum.''

''I'm Michael.''

''And I'm Ashton thanks for coming to see us guys!''

We started off by playing a cover. We knew we were singing an original tonight and that was making me more nervous because what if people didn't like the music we were writing ourselves? What if it didn't appeal to a lot of people? ''So this is an original song that we wrote well Calum wrote it and we helped. It's called Gotta Get Out and I really hope you guys like it!'' I announced, the 12 people cheered and we started playing Gotta Get Out.

Time flew by and before we knew it the show was over. It was great it was amazing just playing in front of the audience we had. Through the middle Ashton went to the back of the room and let me, Michael and Calum do our acoustic thing, he was obviously cheering us on. By the look of things the audience liked Gotta Get Out too which was a success. One of the girls there came up to us and we were talking it was nice meeting her she was called Melissa.

Ashton's POV

I know a lot of people didn't show up but it was an amazing feeling just playing especially with these guys. It was a lot of fun and I can't wait to do it even more in the future hopefully.

A/N: So this chapter actually happened in real life apart from the Brianna part of course. The Melissa part was true as well if you remember she was mentioned in the book.

So onto another topic. Hey Violet pranking 5SOS. I found this hilarious tbh! I know 5SOS are gonna get back at them big time I bet there planning it right now haha! If you have seen the video's that Ashton took can we just talk about how good they look! Like before they were breathtakingly (is that a word) but now oh my do they look amazing! Luke is basically just killing me in the video where they were playing with the balloons when he throws a balloon at the phone look at his face I just paused it and stared at it which I know sounds creepy but do you blame me? Then Calum wearing that Green Day vest like no! That vest for some reason shows off his muscles show much! He does it on purpose I swear. Oh and Michael and his black hair do you want to kill me! He looks so good and I am back being a Michael girl btw so.... Also Ashton just NO! At first I wasn't sold on his long hair but now I see how hot he looks with it and I am just here freaking out! I mean zeyummmmmm as Nash and Cam would say!

Sorry for the long authors note just needed to spread the love! Also that vid up there ^ was taken by Melissa the girl mentioned in Hey Lets Make A Band! So yea laters..... Vote? Comment? Follow? If you wanna....

5SOSbandana xx