Stares and Different Feelings

Luke's POV

Walking into school the next day wasn't the best experience. We got stared at the whole morning and all you could hear was the whispering about us. I don't understand why other people get involved in something that doesn't concern them and make it into there problem I mean if it isn't harming you then stop making such a big deal about it. ''Hey Lukey are you alright?'' I heard Mikey whisper in my ear. I turned to face him and nodded giving him a small smile.

''You can tell me if your not you know.'' Mikey told me. I nodded.

''I know I can.'' He nodded and turned away.

''Hey guys errm I was wondering if you all wanted to go chill in the music room before lessons begin what you think?'' I asked.

''Yea that would be great no one goes down there anyway and it would be good to get away from all the stares.'' Brianna chuckled. Well all nodded in agreement and made our way down to the music rooms.

Brianna's POV

''Hey when they stare at you just ignore it ok?'' Calum reassured me. I mumbled a yea and he grabbed my hand squeezing it. We walked into one of the music practice rooms and Michael picked a guitar up. ''Michael? I didn't know you played?'' I asked. Michael shrugged sitting down on one of the chairs. ''I don't...well not all the time. Me and Luke sometimes just come down here and jam out.'' Michael told me, Luke picked up one of the guitars on the stand too placing it on his lap. ''Hey Cal, Ash do you play anything?'' Calum and Ashton both shrugged. ''I play the drums sometimes for my Mum's boyfriends band at local pubs sometimes but I'm not amazing.'' (a/n Real life fact for you there guys;) ''Well can't you just play for us this once??'' Michael pleaded. Ashton sighed nodding whilst standing up and sitting on the stool in front of the drum kit.

''What about you Cal can you play anything?'' Luke asked.

''Kinda I can play the bass sorta but I aren't amazing so don't be expecting something brilliant.'' Luke and Mikey nodded.

''Ok well err maybe we should play something how about? Teenage Dream by Katy Perry you guys know that?'' Luke asked. Calum and Ashton nodded positioning themselves ready to play. Luke played the first chords and then started singing and I knew he could sing but wow!

''You think I'm pretty

Without any makeup on

You think I'm funny

When I tell the punchline wrong

I know you get me

So I let my walls come down, down

Before you met me

I was alright but things

Were kinda heavy

You brought me to life

Now every February

You'll be my Valentine, Valentine