~18~

Tristan's POV

Serena is very bright eyed. I think she was eager to see the babies. She sees Mirabella and smiles big. Correction... She wanted mommy.

"MAAAA" She reaches for Mirabella with no volume control. Luckily the babes are still asleep. Mirabella takes her from my mom with one arm as she is still holding Rose. Serena babbles to Mirabella.

"Hi baby girl!" Mirabella kisses her little chubby cheeks as Serena giggles. Suddenly Serena sees Rose.

"Bae?" Serena tilts her head in question.

"Yes, baby girl. Baby. Want to see her?" Mirabella moves the Rose's blanket a little to let Serena look.

"Bae..." Serena kisses her sister on the forehead. My heart just melted. Serena loves her baby sister. Now for Serena to meet her brothers.

I lean over to talk to Serena. "Hey baby girl!"

"Daaa!" She smiles really big when she sees me.

"Want to see your brothers?" I ask her softly. She turns her head confused and reaches for me. I pick her up and kiss her on her head. I show her the cribs with her brothers in it. "These are your brothers.... Maddox, Sebastian, and Liam." She reaches over toward them to get a better look. Someone is getting pictures of this right? I hear my mom taking pictures, so I feel relieved. I show Serena her brothers and she grins.

"Bu?" she asks.

"Yes baby, bubbas." She grins and claps. Smart kid.

Mirabella's POV

We just witnessed the cutest thing. My Serena is loving her siblings. I am trying to not cry happy tears. Rose just fell asleep cuddled to me.

"Serena it is time to let mommy and daddy rest with the babies." Maryse tells her. Her lip starts to quiver, and she holds on tight to Tristan. She wants to stay with us and her siblings.

"It is okay. She can stay. We can have another crib brought in." I tell her softly. I hate seeing anyone sad.

She smiles. "I will bring her a bag!" Serena smiles with the tears still in her eyes. She is so precious to us. I am so glad she loves her siblings. I do wonder how her egg donor is doing in her cell. We still have a couple weeks until she stands trial. What will we do with her?

~A Few Days Later~

Tristan's POV

It is the day we bring the babies home. I have finished all the last-minute details for babies. I am currently putting the car seats in our new family car. Mom is getting the pack ready for us to bring them in but their official announcement and the heir announcement isn't until the weekend. Serena didn't want to leave the hospital after meeting her siblings, so she's got her own crib in the hospital. Mom is going to help us carry Serena while we carry the others into the home two each. Let's bring them home!

I drive the car to the pack hospital where I see Mirabella and some of the nurses bringing out the babies. We load them up smiling big at bringing our kids home. I love this!

"Ready to take them home?" I ask her.

"Very ready. You're on baby duty so I can nap." She tells me smiling.

"Let's take them home!" I drive to the house to the sweet music that is Serena playing with her dolls.

"Let's!" she grins.

She leans her head back falling asleep. She looks so cute. Soon even Serena is asleep before I even get home.

//Lucas... David... Eddie... I will need help. Mirabella is asleep as are all of the babies. I only have two hands. Pulling into the drive now. //

//On our Way dude! // They respond to the link. Let's get these babes to their cribs! I pull up right by the door.

I see the boys waiting and I go around to get Mirabella. "I will let you guys choose who you pick up besides my mate. I carry her." They nod.

Inside we go and into the cribs the babies go. I tuck Mirabella into our bed as she cuddles into the blankets. I kiss her head to get a smile. I return to the nursery and ensure the baby monitor is on. I get a makeshift desk and take it to the nursery with help. I work on pack stuff while the babies sleep. Serena doesn't sleep long.

"Da?" she says softly rubbing her eyes. I go and pick her up from her crib.

"Hi baby girl... want to help daddy work?" I smile holding her.

She giggles.

My life is complete with my beautiful family. One question remains... who should I name as my heir? I have a limited amount of time to decide.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Heyyy! I have posted again! I am on a roll! 766 words.  Hoping the next one will be longer!  Let me know what you think should be done!  Who should be the heir?  What should they do with Kim?

Also, My new book is published! It is called "The Royal Adventure." I would love for you all to check it out and let me know what you think!  I have posted two chapters!

Until next time!